𝑥𝑥𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖. 𝗁𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

xxxviii
( 𝗁𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 )

▬▬▬   THE THREE WENT TO THE AUCTION HOUSE, Dean leaps and easily scales the meters high metal gates and sprints into the mist

▬▬▬ THE THREE WENT TO THE AUCTION HOUSE, Dean leaps and easily scales the meters high metal gates and sprints into the mist.

"Come on!" Dean yells.

Sam and Elena follows.

Sam is wearing gloves and disarms the security alarm. "Go ahead."

Dean is also wearing gloves and picks the lock.

They shine their flashlights around inside, quickly searching for the painting. Dean spies it upstairs and they sprint up the spiral staircase. Holding his flashlight in his mouth, Dean flicks his switchblade and cuts the painting from its frame. They're in and out within a couple of minutes.

✫☆✫

The painting lies in the dirt, Sam is holding the flashlight as Dean readies the matches.

"Ugly ass thing. If you ask me we're doing the art world a favor." Dean remarks. He drops the match and the painting ignites. The painting goes up in flames.

✫☆✫

They all went back to the motel.

Dean rushes in from the bathroom, "We got a problem, I can't find my wallet."

Elena is packing her items, "How is that my problem?"

"Cause I think I dropped it in the warehouse last night."

Both and Elena and Sam looked at Dean with a stern face.

"You're kidding, right?" Sam asks.

"No. It's got my prints, my ID, well my fake ID anyway. We gotta get it before someone else finds it. Come on."

✫☆✫

Back at the auction house, Sam, Dean, and Elena hurry around, looking everywhere.

Elena gets frustrated "How do you lose your wallet, Dean?"

Dean throws his hands in the air and keeps looking.

Sarah walks in and sees them.

Sarah smiles. "Hey guys!"

They spin around trying to act cool.

"Sarah! Hey." Sam greeted.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, we are leaving town and, you know, we came to say goodbye."