𝑖. 𝗅𝖟𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀

i
( 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 )

𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 1𝗑01 - 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁

▬▬▬ A HALLOWEEN PARTY. Where people dress up just for one day and party with their friends. They dress like it's the only time in their life.

"So here's to Sam and his awesome LSAT victory."

"Alright alright. It's not that big of a deal."

Sam Winchester celebrating with his girlfriend Jessica Moore and his friends on Sam's passing grade on his LSAT.

"Yeah he acts all humble, but he scored a 174."

Jessica was very proud of Sam, she thought maybe life was good after all since Sam got a fair grade and can pursue his dreams of becoming a lawyer.

"Is that good?"

"Scary good."

"You can go to any law school you want."

Sam and Jessica's friends were asking Sam questions about law schools and what comes in the future.

Sam just wanted to be a lawyer, marry Jessica, start a family of his own without any situation of his past crawling up to him and taking all of his dreams away. So he thought.

"Actually, I got an interview here Monday."

"If it goes okay, I think I got a shot at a full ride next year."

"Hey, it's gonna go great." Jessica loved giving hopes to Sam

"It better."

"How does it feel to be the golden boy in your family?"

"They don't know.."

"No? I would be gloating. Why not?"
Sam always doesn't like to talk about his past to anyone, it would make him feel awful and perhaps bring down his mood throughout the day if he talked about his family and past.

"Because we're not exactly the Brady's."

"I'm not exactly the Huxtables. More shots?"