Chapter 27

Charlotte Pov

I was in an ice-cream shop in the mall. In front of me was Faith eating her ice-cream. I smile softly looking at her enjoying her ice-cream while watching her cartoon's on my phone. 

We have been in the mall for an hour now. I bought a few outfits for Faith that i'm sure Zander is gonna love them. Speaking of him, his home right now with his ex-lover.

 I'm kinda worried..like what if he still loves her? What if his gonna cheat on me? He wouldn't right? Who am I kidding of course he wouldn't. His the most loyal person i know. He wouldn't do that would he? I trust him. 

Sometimes I love him so much it hurts. I admire him for so many reasons. One of them is how much he loves Faith. That man adores Faith so much. I think our first date was the best. It was a day to remember.  

I am happy for Zander and all but sometimes I wonder will he wanna have kids with me in the future. Well, because first he already have Faith which he loves a lot. She just got in him wrapped around his finger. 

I think I shouldn't jump into conclusions and actually talk to him. His taking me on a date this Friday and i'm gonna take this opportunity and talk to him and just spend some time with him. 

I'm glad he makes time for me cause to me his a really busy man, with all the hotels he has going on and his daughter, Sienna and then me as well. His handling this pretty well. Whenever his busy, I totally understand.

Sometimes, when it's morning and i'll be at his place it's like the best moments I've had with him. One thing I noticed is that he is really horny around me but control himself around Faith which is cute and sexy.

I snap out of my thoughts and look in front of me too see Faith done eating ice-cream watching her cartoon. I got a few napkins, and wiped her mouth as she giggles.

"Had fun baby?"

"Yes Char. Is daddy gonna like my tutu?"

"His gonna love it baby. His-"

I was cut off by a call. I took my phone and it was Zander calling. I mouth to Faith its daddy before answering the call sitting beside her again. 

"Hey babe."

He said. 

"Hey baby.How did it go?"

"Better than expected I guess."

He sounded sad. I'll just have to talk to him later.  

"We will talk about it later okay?"

I told him. 

"How is everything going there?"

"It's good baby, we bought a few things."

"Did Faith have any tantrum?"

"Nop. She has been a good girl."

I said looking down at her as she giggles. 

"Good. I'm coming there now anyway. Lets do some fun stuff."

He said sounding more happy. He always loves spending time with Faith. It makes him happy. 

"Okay baby. Bye. I love you."

"I love you too babe."

With that he put the phone down. I smiled and told Faith. 

"Daddy coming here to be with us."

"Yayyyyy."

She said happily. I smiled kissing her cheek. 

Zander Pov