Chapter 22

Faith POV

I was in my car seat as daddy was taking me out for breakfast before we had to go court? I'm not sure whats that but thats where we're going there after breakfast.

I was looking out the window and was just watching things go as they pass by. Then I saw a girl passing by holding a small teddy bear. Its brown and cute. I liked it alot. I wanted it.

 But I wouldn't ask daddy anything as he has given me so much. I just couldn't ask anymore. I just layed my head back on the car seat.

We were in the car for a while till the car stopped. I looked out the window to see a toy shop oppsite.I was confused.

Daddy got out of the car and carried me. I layed my head on his shoulder. He started walking to the shop.

"Daddy are we going in there?"

"Yes princess, we are."

He answered looking at me giving me a kiss on the head. I small giggled while he chuckled.

"Why?"

I asked. He crossed the road and answered.

"Because i'm gonna get you something my little princess."

I looked at him and said.

"Daddy I don't need anything. I'm okay"

"Yes you do my little princess. We're gonna go in there and you're gonna choose something you want okay?"

I shaked my head. Daddy just walked straight in and put me down to walk around. I looked up at im.

"Go on."

"But-"

"Princess, we are not leaving this store until you get something."

And when daddy said that I knew there was no turning back. I started walking around the store looking around the whole store. There were so many toys.

Daddy was following me. I walked to the teddy bear section. I saw a cute size teddy bear. I'm gonna name him James. I think Rover and James are gonna be best buds. 

I took that teddy bear and showed daddy. He smiled at me and said

"Anything else babygirl? You can get anything you want. I'll get you everything."

He said smiling huge at me. I giggled and shake my head. I said softly

"No daddy I only want this."

"You sure?"

I nodded. He carried me and daddy paid for my teddy. We started walking back to the car.

Zander POV

I was right now crossing the road to the car after buying a teddy bear for Faith. I buy for her alot of stuff animals which is at home. She has like a whole collection and she plays with them most of the time.

I decided to buy it for her as a gift as today is the day we will be knowing who has custody on Faith. I'm really nervous. I have hope that I'll get custody on Faith, but it still bother's me to wonder what happened if I didn't.

All I could think is that I will go fucking crazy if that happen's. I've grown so attached to her that I don't even think I could go a day without seeing her. That thought just makes me so scared. I set her in her carseat and kissed her forehead while she just smiled at me hugging her new stuffie.

I drove to Mcdonald and we had breakfast. I decided to bring her to the first place I took her on the first day I adopted her. I love her so much. We talked, laughed and ate. I spend as much time as I could during this few days. I was just so scared. Never in my life I was this scared to loose somebody.