Chapter 13: Daycare

-Edited- 

Chapter 13

Zander POV

"Princess?"

"Yes, Papa?"

"Dinner is ready!"

"Cominggggggg!!"

She came running to me. I chuckled and carried her. I put her on the baby chair and gave her the food.

She started eating. Then I sat down and started to eat. While we were eating, Nick came and said bye to us before he left for his date.

I thought of telling Faith tonight later about the daycare when we're going to watch TV. Pray to the lord she won't react badly, Amen!

We both finished eating and of course, Faith couldn't finish everything but she ate more this time so I was proud of her.

I cleaned Faith up and let her watch TV while I put all the plates in the dishwasher, preparing myself to tell her.

I went to the couch and sat beside her and she snuggled into me. I smiled. I was ready to tell her.

"Faith?"

"Yes, Papa?"

She said, still looking at the tv.

"Look at me, baby girl"

She looked at me.

"I'm going to tell you, something Princess."

"Okay."

"I can't bring you to work baby so from tomorrow I'll be sending you to daycare just for a few hours."

Faith's POV

"W-what? Why? I want to be with you. "

I said as tears started to spill. Papa just told me I'll be going to daycare tomorrow because he can't bring me to work.

This means that he's going to leave me there forever and won't come back. I knew it. Nobody likes me.

I got up and went to Papa's room, took Rover and started crying beside the bed. Papa followed me.

"Princess? Don't cry, it's only for a few hours."

I was upset with Papa. I didn't want to talk to him.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you. Everybody does this to me. They send me to daycare and never come back."

"Princess I would never do that. I love you so much. I won't leave you, baby girl."

Papa crouched and lifted my chin while I pulled away and cried more. Who knows, Papa could be lying.

He sat down beside me and carried me. Laid me on his lap while I kept crying even more.

I don't want to go to the daycare. Nobody is going to be nice to me. I'm scared to even go there. I started crying louder.

Papa started saying sweet things to me so I could calm down and I did. I was tired from all this crying so I ended up sleeping on Papa.

*a few hours later*

I woke up breathing hard and started crying softly. I kept on crying. I looked to my right and saw it was 3 am. I looked to my left and saw Papa sleeping.

I got down from the bed, took Rover and went to the corner of the room to cry because I didn't want to wake up Papa. He would be mad.

That nightmare was horrible. I kept crying, scared. I also noticed that I was in my PJs instead of the clothes I was wearing a few hours ago.