Chapter 19: Park

-Edited- 

Chapter 19 

Zander POV

It's been like a week since I found out that Faith's fucked up dad wanted custody back. His name was Jason.

I have been preparing for all that is needed during this case hearing at the court. Faith also somehow understood that her dad wants her back and she has been getting nightmares almost every time she sleeps.

She has been scared, worried, she wouldn't eat, play or even watch her favourite show. All she does is colour and she is always around me.

I understand. She is afraid that I'm going to leave her. But I would never leave her. I will fight for her until I die. I would do it. If this doesn't work I'll find another way.

I decided to take a day off and just spend time with her and try my best to cheer her up. The hearing is next week and since she can talk I have to take her to the police station tomorrow.

They wanted a video of her saying the things he did to her. I know it's going to be very hard for her to talk about it but we needed proof and kids never lie. And to be honest no 4-year-old child should have to go through this. Scratch that, no one despite age, gender or caste should have to go through this.

I was now in the kitchen cooking lunch for us. While Faith was sitting on the counter watching me. It was adorable. While I was cooking I asked,

"Princess?"

"Yes, Papa?"

"What do you want to do today?"

She said, with no emotion.

"Nothing."

I looked at her and said,

"Princess, there has to be something you want to do."

She looked down. I sighed and went to her. I carried her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I said,

"Pequeña niña, Papa is going to protect you no matter what. Papa is not going to let you go okay? I love you so much." (babygirl)

I said, hugging her while moving around. She smiled and gave me a besito. I smiled and put her on the highchair. I started to feed her.

I wanted to tell Faith about me and Charlotte but I felt that this wasn't the right time. I will tell her, once this case is over. Today I'm going to keep my promise and spend the day with her.

I decided to take her to the park later evening and I even told Char to bring Olivia along as well. It would cheer my baby girl up.

Right now, I'm feeding her and I'm going to try to get her to sleep so she can have a little nap. She has not been getting enough sleep these few days.

I fed her and put the plates in the sink to wash them later when she is taking her nap. I chuckled seeing food all over her mouth. She giggled too.

I took a wet cloth and wiped her mouth clean. I carried her and went to the hall and sat down on the couch. I rubbed her tiny tummy putting her favourite show on.

"You full, Princess?"

She nodded. I smiled and we laid down together. Halfway through the show, she fell asleep on me. I smiled seeing her all cute. I kissed her head and carried her to my room.

I laid her on the bed. Putting pillows around her and leaving the room. I walked to my office room and sat down thinking about everything. I hope it will go well.