Chapter 9

Avaa POV

"Lil come on and get up, you're going to make us late." I yelled at him for the 10th time as I passed the bed on my way to my packed bag.

I'm glad I agreed to move in later today because not having my full closet here is a bitch and its only been one weekend, I can't imagine doing this every weekend or however often I'd be over here. I rustled through the clothes looking for something presentable for church. After another 5 minutes, I finally found a black quarter sleeve length dress that stopped just above my knee. I laid it on one of the chairs in the room and looked over my shoulder to see Khalil's ass still sleeping.

"KHALIL SYRE WHITFIELD! If you don't get up out this bed, I'm gon beat yo ass." I yelled and by now I was standing over him. I let out a huff as he grumbled into the pillow at me. His dramatic ass tossed and turned before finally getting out the bed.

"She better watch who she talking to like that, beat my ass, yeah right." Khalil mumbled to himself as he stomped to the bathroom. "She the one that wanted to go to church, a nigga still be sleep by now on Sundays." he continued after closing the bathroom door.

I heard him pee then turn on the shower. While he was in there, I took the liberty of picking out his church outfit. I grabbed a pair of navy blue dress pants with a black turtleneck, and I was going to let him pick out whatever else he wanted. I stripped out of the long t-shirt that I'd put on after my shower and was left in my black lace thongs and matching bra. When I wear dresses or skirts, I try my best to make sure all my undergarments match the color of the outfit. Standing in front of the body length mirror on the outside of the closet door, I stared at my baby bump. It was growing little by little each day and I kind of loved it, I still can't believe there are three babies inside me. I placed my hands on it and had begun to rub circles when I heard the bathroom door swing open. And out came Khalil with a grumpy look on his face that quickly dissipated when he saw me basically naked.

"Damn girl." Khalil mumbled as his reached down to grip his piece from outside his towel with a look in his eyes. I knew that look. That look was the same one he gave me the night we first met. That was his 'I want to fuck you now' look, and right now we didn't have time for that look. I saw him stroke himself through the towel as he walked towards me.

"No Lil. Not now, we don't have time."

When he got to where I was standing, I stuck my hand out to stop him from kissing on my neck.

"You are so hot."

"I know, thank you." He dipped his head down to kiss on my neck and my words got stuck in my throat. "K-K-Khalil, we got s-stops to make before going to church."

"Where we gotta go baby," he mumbled against my neck as his hands drifted to my backside. He lightly rubbed my ass before giving it a smack, then I felt one hand toying with the hems of my thong.

"Ba-baby we have to stop at my place for some stuff."

By now I was damn near putty in his hands. This man had me right where he wanted me and we both knew it. He trailed kisses down my neck and to my breasts and he swiftly removed my bra and went to work sucking on my nipples. Then he continued his trail of kisses down my body and reached my flower. He bought his hands around my front, slid my thong aside, put his fingers in me, and went to work pleasuring me. I felt him remove his fingers and his hands go around my waist. He guided me to the bed and laid back,

"Come sit on my face baby."

I took off my now ruined thong with ease and obliged. The second I got low enough for Khalil's tongue to reach, he started putting in work. I felt his tongue circle around my clit before diving back into me and he repeated this, pushing me closer to my edge.