Chapter 33

Avaa POV

"Khalil! Your mom just called- we're running late" I said walking back into the nursery with Jr. in the sling across my body and Ky in my arms. Today was our first time going out with the babies and we were supposed to be on our way to his parents house for dinner, but Khalil was dragging as usual. "What are you doing, what's taking so long?"

"The boy just peed in my face Avaa."

"What?"

"HE JUST PEED IN MY DAMN FACE" he yelled out of frustration before taking a deep breath and wiping his face with one of the baby wipes, "I had him all clean and in a onesie for you to put his clothes on and was ready to go get myself dressed, but he freaking pooped, so when I went to change him...he peed right in my face...do you think this one is returnable because I think we should just return him to his rightful owners because this is unacceptable."

He finished and I bit my lip to hold in my laugh, "First off, we are not returning our son. Secondly, it happens to the best of us, it's ok. Just finish changing his diaper and then go wash your face, ok?" I said calmly and surprisingly managed to get it out without so much as a smirk, "but, I just finished feeding them, so I'm going to go get them dressed" I finished quickly and exited the room. As soon as I closed the door, I couldn't hold it in any more and I let out the biggest laugh.

"I bet he never peed in your got damn face, its not funny Avaa!" he yelled.

"Stop yelling, you're scaring my kids!" I yelled back and made my way into my bedroom. I had each of their outfits laid out on my bed- the boys were going to match in champion sweat suits, Jr. in black and Kingsley in blue, while Ky was to wear the pink dress with a matching bow that Ms. Davita bought her. I laid Jr. in the middle of the bed, so I could get Ky dressed first because knowing her, she'd fight me to get dressed. I slipped the dress on over her head and just as I thought, she started crying.

"I know you hate it baby, but I'm not doing anything bad. We just need to get you dressed, so we can go see Pop-pop and Nana" I spoke softly to calm her down and her cries turned into whimpers. But when I went in for the headband, all hell broke loose and she started screaming and moving her head from side to side. She really hated when people messed in her hair.

I felt so bad after I'd finished putting the headband on because hearing her cry like that always broke my heart, so I picked her up and bounced with her.

"It's ok sweetness" I whispered to calm her, which she did after a few minutes, so I laid her down where her brother was and switched babies.

"Dada is ready to get dressed"

"Ok, just lay him next to Ky" I said hardly looking up from getting Jr. dressed.

"Awe look at my pretty girl" Khalil said, picking Ky up, "Daddy heard you screaming, what was all that for?"

"Because I put on her headband" I answered.

"Ohhh, but you look so pretty in da headband babygirl" he said continuing his conversation with her, "rd let me go get dressed" Khalil said, putting her back in the middle of the bed. He disappeared into the closet and I finished dressing Jr. and moved onto Kingsley.

"You tired huh Dada" I said after he yawned real big, "peeing on Daddy took a lot of you."

"Avaa I will beat you up," Khalil came up behind me and slapped my ass. It stung like hell because I was only on my thong and bra under my t-shirt, so immediately reached back to rub away the stinging sensation.

"Ouch Khalil, that hurt" I whined and pushed him away, "and don't be slapping my ass like that- it jiggles too much now."

I was slightly insecure about all of the weight I'd gained since the babies- my once flat stomach was now a pudge and my thighs and butt jiggle for days. Khalil on the other hand loved all of that and ever since I sucked his dick a few days ago, he hasn't been able to keep his hands off me and I know he's going to go crazy tonight considering today officially marks 6 weeks. And truly I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned it yet.