Chapter 8

Khalil POV

Avaa and her daddy returned and she seemed calmer which made me happy. I can't have, nor do I want my babymama, wait scratch that, my girlfriend stressed out because she is carrying my three babies after all. Avaa took her seat next to me and started packing her plate with more food. Damn I already put food on her plate. Know what, shut up Khalil. She started eating her food, well more like devouring it while her family kept asking her questions.

"A, what do you want the babies to be?" Alayna asked

"Uh 3 boys because I cannot handle a girl. Mama always told me I'd reap what I sewed and I acted like a dang fool as a teenager, I don't need that." She responded, looking up from her food.

"Well what about you Khalil, do you want at least one girl or all boys?" Abriell said from next to her mom.

"Uh all boys would be cool, but I could definitely see myself with a little girl."

Avaa scrunched up her face at my response but didn't say anything, she just kept on eating. The questions kept coming, most of them were directed at Avaa and I could tell she was getting frustrated because her eating kept getting interrupted. Her responses started to be quick and dry, so I squeezed her thigh and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Stop all that rude shit, they just want to know about the babies."

After that, she stopped being rude to her family, but she must have been turned on by my grabbing of her thigh, because she kept rubbing my leg under the table. Avaa wasn't slick at all, she knew what she was doing because the more she rubbed the closer she got to my piece and naturally it reacted. Eventually she was stroking me under the table as discreetly as possible and to my surprise no one noticed, at least not to my knowledge.

"Avaa stop starting shit you can't finish." I muttered in her ear.

"Who says I can't finish Daddy?" she whispered back to me and pulled away with a sly smirk. Oh she wants to play. I excused myself from the table so I could handle my situation in private. As I left the table I tried to hide my now very hard dick and get out of there as quickly as possible. I made my way to the bathroom upstairs and immediately went to work trying to fix myself, but minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

"Bathroom's busy!" I yelled but the door opened anyway and in walked Avaa with that same damn smirk. She dropped to her knees and I knew what she was about to do.

"In ya mama house Avaa, really?!" I whisper yelled at her.

"What they don't know won't hurt them, now do you want me to fix that or not?"

Fuck it. Avaa picked up my piece and kissed the head of it before putting as much as she could in her mouth and I hissed at the feeling. Her head started going up and down then came that choking noise, man I love that shit. I grabbed the back of her head, tangled my hands in her hair, and proceeded to let her deep throat me. I looked down and Avaa was staring back up at me, and let me tell y'all, that shit almost made me bust right there, but I didn't. I pulled her up and pulled her pants down just enough for me to get access from behind and just as I was sliding in, there was another knock at the door. I heard Anya's voice through the door. Shit.

"Y'all been up here a long ass time and mama is starting to ask questions."

"Alright hold on." Avaa called back, "hurry up baby." she said whispering to me.

I stuck my piece in her and tried to make it as quick as I could, but it still took a few minutes and unfortunately she didn't get hers, so she wasn't too happy. I quickly wiped myself clean as she did the same for herself and we made our way out the bathroom.