You all nod and you walk him to the door. You give him a hug and kiss his cheek before locking the door behind him before searching for studio's for sale. 

Jungkook smiles to himself while walking down the hall. He feels like the luckiest and proudest brother in the world. 

He looks up to see Yoongi walking towards your apartment. "Hyung what are you doing here?" 

Yoongi looks over at Jungkook. "Oh, I'm here to see if Y/N was here. She's not answering her phone. I know it's a long shot getting her to let me in but I just want to know she's okay."

Jungkook nods. "She's fine. They wouldn't let me in either. They are reorganizing, or whatever. I think they were looking for buildings to start their music company at too. At least that's what they told me they were doing. Guess they needed a break from decorating."

Yoongi nods. "I see. She just took off this morning without telling me so I was worried. At least I know she's okay. I'll just send her a text." 

Jungkook nods. "Come on, you have business to attend to at the club, now that you are one of the managers." Yoongi nods and follows Jungkook.

.

Meanwhile you, Jimin and Taehyung are looking for a studio still. You find a few you like and decided to contact an agent to take a look at the buildings. 

They agree to meet you that afternoon. The three of you clean up then grab your stuff before leaving.

Jimin drives to one of the buildings where the agent meets you. "Hello you three must be the ones looking to buy a building to start your business in." 

You all nod and bow. "Yes sir. We are interested in opening a studio to record, and produce music."

"Also with room for practice studios for dancing and space for classrooms to teach vocals and music writing in." 

The agent nods and pulls out his tablet. "This building here we are looking at has good space but won't have room for everything. I do have some buildings to show you though."

The three of you nod and look at the listings he brings up. You find two right in your price zone and ask to see those. 

He leads the way in his car to the sites. You look at both buildings then head to the agents office to speak further.

You all sit in front of the man and go over the process of purchasing the building. You give him all the information he needs and he informs you he will be in touch. 

You all leave and head to a restaurant to eat.

.

You walk inside and sit while Jimin orders a bunch of food. You and Taehyung look at him and shake your heads.

 The food arrives shortly after and you begin grilling the meat yourselves and eat. The three of you enjoy all the food, leaving nothing behind.

You look at Jimin and whisper to him. "Chim she's looking at us." 

Jimin looks at you. "Who?" 

Taehyung looks at him. "I see her too. It Ga-Yeon. She's sitting on the other side of the restaurant. What should we do?"

You think for a second. "Pretend we don't notice her. Continue on with our night. Let's see if she follows us. If so, cause some type of distraction and I'll try and disappear so I can get behind her." 

They both nod and you all get up and pay for the meal before leaving.

You three walk out and get in Jimin's car. You wait a few minutes and see Ga-Yeon exit the building as well. 

You decide you are going to park the car near the club then walk around the block a few times. 

.

Jimin drives toward the club and parks.

The three of you start walking down the sidewalk, acting like you are having a good time. You turn the corner and look at Jimin. "She followed." 

Jimin nods then looks at Taehyung. He smacks Taehyung upside the back of his head.

Taehyung grabs his head and looks at Jimin. The two then start chasing each other through town. 

You run with them. You are all too fast for Ga-Yeon to keep up. Once out of her site you take off down an alley.

Jimin and Taehyung run up a little more on the sidewalk before wrestling with each other in one spot. They notice Ga-Yeon in the distant catch up and try to catch her breath. 

They continue wrestling when they notice she begins looking around. "I think she's following Y/N not us."

They watch Ga-Yeon take off running again around that area as if she is searching for someone else. They stand up when she disappears. 

They text you but you don't respond. The two then head in the same direction you did.

.

You are now on top of a building following Ga-Yeon from above. 

You smile to yourself watching her run around like her heads chopped off. "That's what I thought...You're following just me, not them."

You continue following her, ignoring your phone. Once you are further away from anyone else, you jump off the building. 

You walk down the sidewalk opposite of Ga-Yeon. You decide to cross the street when she turns down an alley.

You approach her from behind. You wrap your arm around her neck, putting her in a choke hold and covering her mouth. 

She freezes in place and you lean into her ear. "Why are you following me?"

You release her mouth but still hold her tightly. "I see you are hanging around Yoongi still. I figured I should tell you one on one to back off him he's mine. I didn't want to approach you with those two around."

You scoff and smirk. "Why? Afraid they'll cut your tongue out?" 

She gulps. "Why would they do that?" 

You chuckle. "You're right, why would they do that when it would be more fun for me to do it?" 

Her eyes widen when you slowly move your other hand towards her mouth.

You chuckle again. "Stop following me around. I'm sorry Yoongi chose me over you. Guess we just had a better connection than you. I won't let you interfere with our relationship. If that's the reason you followed me this many blocks, it was a waist."

She nods and glares off into the distant. 

"Get over yourself Ga-Yeon." You let her go pushing her forward to gain distance between the two of you. 

She coughs a few times. "I don't know what he sees in you." With that she leaves.

You walk back to the main street. You can sense her presence still and smirk. "You are persistent." 

She continues following you from an even further distance than before. 

You shake your head and continue walking. You look at your phone and call Jimin.

"Yah! Where are you?" 

"Walking back to the club." 

"Why weren't you answering me?" 

"I was busy. I'll see you at the club." 

"YAH! You can't Ju-" 

You hang up and continue walking to your brothers club.