Chapter 14

L I S A

I and Jennie are now in her cafe. I was pissed at how she told me that Jis- something, is her soon to her fiancée. I'm still pissed though. "Lisa?" A gentle yet soothing voice called my name out. It's Jennie.

"Jen, when can you be my girlfriend?" I asked, straight forward. I was so done waiting. "When I come back,"

When she what?

"What do you mean by when you come back?" I asked her, I started thinking about negative things. "When I come back. Lisa, you are smart. So, find out by yourself,"

What did she mean? She knows that I wasn't smart. I graduated late. How did she think I was smart. "Jennie, can't you just tell me?" She shook her head. "Why?" I asked her. My feelings were messed up.

Is she going to leave me? Was that what she meant? "Are you going to leave me?"

"No? What were you thinking? I would never. Your funny Lisa," she fakes a laugh. She doesn't seem like she has energy. Like, the fake laugh was faker than ever. Like, fake. I can see it. Her eyes are telling me something. "Jen, are you sick?" I asked. Trying to make eye contact while she kept avoiding it. She shook her head. "No," she whispered.

"Hey, are you ok? Look at me," she looked at me with teary eyes. "What's wrong? NiNi baby?" I am so worried. My facial expression changed, she does too.

"I- I don't know. I'm scared. I'm scared that you w-would leave me for someone else. I'm s-scared that you will fall out of l-love. I'm s-scared that y-you woul-would gets tired of me. I'm scared that our personalities would change and e-everything w-will go b-bad. I do-don't want any of these would happen. I'm scared that you will break your promises. I'm scared that, one-day y-you wi-will come to me and say th-things that I don't expect you to say," she said, crying.

I started to cry too. "Don't worry, ok?"

"I won't promise you that you will be happy with me, and I will never leave you, I will just promise you that you will be happy with me until fate doesn't want us to be together anymore,"

"So, now, I ask. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her, sincerely. I hope she says yes.

"A big fat yes," she smiled. I smiled too. We kissed, this time, a real kiss. A kiss that represents that we are finally together. A kiss that we both take more than a friend.

"I will try to make you happy as long as your with me. I will try not to call out of love and make our relationship lasts,"

Finally, we are together. Too bad for you BamBam I got her first.

Chapter 15 is the last. Byee. Btw I already thought of my new story. So stay tuned!