Chapter 8

L I S A

That night I and Jennie cuddled until we fell asleep. Words can't describe how much I miss her. Smelling her sweet scent, caressing her mandu cheeks, hugging her tightly.

What I said a few hours ago was true, I would love her with all my heart. I don't know, but she seems like she's thinking about it.
-
-
-
The next morning, I woke up earlier than her, and I decided to surprise her with breakfast in bed. Even though I didn't know how to cook, I'll try.

I went downstairs and prepared some pancakes covered in honey and strawberries on top of the pancake, and to top it off the glass of orange juice.

I walked upstairs slowly, balancing the tray with pancakes. I kicked the door open, I almost fell, but lucky I didn't. Phew.

Jennie was already sitting on the bed, rubbing her eyes. I guess she just woke up.

"Breakfast in bed? Yayyyyy!!!" She shouted excitedly. I giggled. "I hope pancakes are okay since that's the easiest thing to make in the kitchen,"

"It's fine, it looks good, you didn't burn the kitchen right?" She asked leaning closer. We are centimeters apart. Almost kissing, "no, I didn't," I whispered.

I then put the tray on the bedside table and leaned closer to Jennie. I kissed her. It was a peck. But our lips touched. She blushed, I did too.

"I'm gonna take a bath, you can eat first,"

She nodded and ate.

I went inside the toilet and touched my lips.

I just gave her a peck on the lips!

I was shocked, I thought that I was dreaming.
-
-
-
3 Months Later... 2 months before Lisa leaves Jennie

It had been amazing sleeping with Jennie for the past 3 months. We grew closer. She said giving pecks on her lips is fine. So, I started doing that. It made her blush every single time.

I'm sitting in the living room when I heard the doorbell rang continuously

"Hold the fuck on!" I shouted. I opened the door and guess who it was?

THE FUCKING DOG! KAI

"Oh, what are you doing here?"

"I wanna see Jennie, is she home?"

"No, she is no-" I was cut off by Jennie back hugging me. For some reason, I feel like Jennie grew feelings for me. We started doing couple things like wearing matching outfits when we go out to get her, holding hands, cuddling, and giving pecks on lips. Do best friends even do that? No, they don't.

"Who is it?" She buried her face on the crook of my neck, closing her eyes and smelling my sweet vanilla scent.

"Kai," I said, rolling my eyes. "Oh," she then opened her eyes and looked at Kai.

"What are you doing here? How do you know I live here?"

"I wanted to ask you whether you wanted to go out on a date or not, and I asked my grandfather's friend which is the owner of the YGU," he said, with his show-off attitude, and touching his hair.

"You know, I would cut your hair and your fingers if you don't stop touching your hair, dandruff's are falling and making my bestie's house dirty, and if you want to touch your hair, you can do it at your house," I said annoyed. I heard Jennie giggled.

"Enough, Lis," she tried calming me down. "Your lucky because Jennie's here, is she's not here, I would dare myself to cut your annoying fingers and your greasy hair," I told him, and he just rolled his eyes, which made me more pissed of at him.

"Don't make me poke your eyes too, they are not even pretty,"  he scoffed. "My dad's a millionaire, my mom's a lawyer, my grandfather's a police officer, my grandmother is a-" My eyes were brimming with tears,

"Kai, your lucky you have parents to show off to, but who do I have? No one, I've been living with Jennie for almost the rest of my life. I've never talked about my parents nor show them off. You are a spoiled child. You can have what you want, your rich. It's hard for me and you never knew about it. So, you better get the hell out of my face before I poke your eyes, cut your tongue, your hair, and your fingers,"

Sorry for the late update, but anyway, here it is, thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!