Chapter 10

J E N N I E

"You can! You are my best friend, you are my crush! You are my first love! of course, you can!"

I looked up at her, she was staring at me. She was smirking.

Oh, fuck.

I smiled a little. "What have I done?" I whispered to myself, looking down.

"I'm sorry Jennie, I love you too, but..." she said, looking down. Her arms are still wrapped tightly around my waist. "But what?" I asked her, furrowing my eyebrows.

"But, I still have to go. There's no other choice,"

"You can stay here! I allow you too! And eomma does too! This house will be lonely without you! Lisa please, stay," I begged her.

"That can't change anything, Jen. I promised my parents I'll move out when I'm mature enough," She said, looking down and fidgeting her fingers.

"You are so not mature, Lisa,"

"Excuse me?" She said, snapping in a Z pattern, sassily.

"Lis, you can't even open a bottle of water and starts pouting and whimpering because your hand hurts," I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I made a promise with my parents. I can take care of myself,"

I rolled my eyes and walked out of her room. I heard her luggage being zipped again. I thought she would change her mind, but I thought wrong.

To: Eomma ❤️
Eomma, Lisa is leaving me, she's going to her new apartment and you are not even here to persuade me.

From: Eomma ❤️
Jennie, your big enough. You can take care of yourself.

To: Eomma ❤️
No, I'm not!

From: Eomma ❤️
Says the one who's 'matured'

She teased me! Eomma teased me. How could she!
-

-

-
I saw Lisa walked out of her room with pieces of luggage in one of her hands and on the other was a teddy bear that I gave to her. She loved it.

"Bye," I said coldly.

But before I knew it, she hugged me and kissed my cheeks. "I won't forget you, I promise," she whispered in my ear. I blushed.

"Whatever," I have to be honest, I suck at acting cold to someone. She knows it, my eomma knows it, and the school knows it.

"You suck at acting cold, your so soft," she said and pinched my cheeks softly. Which made me redder. Lisa started to pinch my cheeks (softly) lately, and it had been making me blush every time.

"I'll go now, I'll come back tomorrow,"
Lisa said and left. She left me, no pecks? Really?

To: Lisababy❤️
You. Didn't. Give. Me. My. Peck.

From: Lisababy❤️
Awww sorry, I forgot, don't worry I'll come back tomorrow. I'll give you your pecks.

I left her on read. I'm sad and alone. I felt my phone vibrated, I took a look, and Jongin or Kai texted me. I don't hate him. I just don't like him. There are differences between those sentences, ok?

From: Jongin
Hey, heard that Lisa moved out. Can I come to your house?

Oh, fuck no! One, because I think he wants girls to satisfies his needs, two, because I just don't like him.

To: Jongin
Sorry, I'm not at home.

From: Jongin
Liar.

I switched off my phone. I'm tired. I'll go and take a nap.

Hiiiiiiiii,,, I'm back. Sorry for the late update tho. Been busy