Chapter 1

No One's POV

Giggles and water splashes were heard from Jennie's bathroom. They were taking a shower together, in their swimming suit.

Jennie and Lisa love each other a lot in a friendly way. They would choose each other over anything, even their parents. 

While they were in the tub, Lisa popped up a question that she had been meaning to ask Jennie for a while, "NiNi-yah, after we graduate, do you think we would still be good friends?"

"Of course, Lisa-ssi, why would you think something like that? I promise you," Jennie let out her pinky finger and intertwined it with Lisa's, that made the 'bestie promise' but would it last long?

Lisa forced a smile on her face and continue playing in the tub. "I love you, Jennie-ssi," Jennie blushed hearing those words, and replied "I love you too, Lisa-ssi,"

After they took their bath, they hop out and changed into their pajamas. Every week, Jennie and Lisa would have an opportunity to sleep outside (unless it rains) and look at the stars, talk until they sleep, Jennie would love to cuddle with Lisa until Lisa couldn't breathe.

They were laying on a comfortable mattress under the warm fuzzy blanket that they shared.

"Jennie-yah, can I ask you a question? And please answer it truthfully,"

"Yeah sure,"

"Jennie, if an unknown boy who is 12 years old just like you, very adorable and cute, nice, kind, everything a girl could dream of, confesses his love to you, would you accept it?" Asked Lisa, Jennie was shook to hear that kind of question.

"Probably," that was Jennie's simple answer.

"Yah! There's no other answer than yes or no!" Lisa playfully hit Jennie's arm.

"Yes,"

Lisa let out an 'oh' that can't be heard. "Jennie-yah, why can't we be together?" Lisa mumbles and with that Jennie pretended she heard nothing.

"Look at the stars tonight, it's beautiful, right?" Lisa nodded, and teared up silently, she knew that Jennie is straight, and Jennie knew Lisa had feelings for her, and every time Jennie talks to about her crush or anyone she had fallen in love with, Lisa would tear up to sleep.

It's hard for Lisa

Both of them had been through a lot...
(In this chap, Lisa is 11, and Jennie is 12, just imagine it 👍🏻)

Lisa's parents got into a terrible accident when Lisa was 9 years old, now that she is close to Jennie, she lived with Jennie.

Lisa got over the accident that occurred to her parents and continues studying. Every weekend Lisa and Jennie would go and visit their grave.

Jennie, she only had her mom. Her dad left her mom when she was 3 years old. Her dad left her mom because of a woman, and that woman was Jennie's mom's sister.

That made her life more miserable because every time they had a family reunion, she would see her father.

Lisa was there to calm her down every time Jennie's mom was pissed about her dad. Jennie would look at her dad with full of hatred in her eyes. But since Jennie is a bit more mature now, she didn't care.

So, how is it? Please comment and vote on this chapter! Thank you for reading!!