Chapter 9

No one

Jennie didn't go on a date with Kai, since she didn't want to, and she knows Lisa hates Kai.

They are now chilling on the sofa and watching Disney. "Lisa-yahhhh," Jennie called Lisa with her baby voice and snuggled to Lisa. "What?" Lisa responded, she didn't even watch the movie, she was playing with her phone. She just accompanied Jennie.

Jennie grabbed Lisa's phone away. "YAH! UNNIE!! GIVE MY PHONE!" Lisa shouted.

"You don't have to shout Lisa-yah," Jennie answered looking down.

"If you want to have your phone back, you might have to do something," Jennie smirked evilly. "Oh my god, what now Jennie,"

Jennie leaned into Lisa, "you didn't give me my afternoon peck," she whispered inside Lisa's ear, which made the Thai girl shudder.

"When did we even start these pecks? And will there be morning peck? And then an evening peck? And then the night peck?" Lisa asked, they didn't make a deal about giving pecks in the afternoon, nor the morning and at night.

"Just give me the peck will you?" Jennie asked, and Lisa immediately gave Jennie the peck that she had been asking for.
-

-

-

A month later... 1 more month before Lisa leaves Jennie.

They were laughing and all of a sudden Jennie stopped,

"One more month, Lisa-yah," Jennie states, her smile disappeared, sadness can be heard by her voice, Lisa can feel the sudden mood change. Lisa knows what Jennie was talking about, but Lisa pretended she didn't know.

"For what?"

"You leaving me,"

Lisa looked down, she held Jennie's hand tightly, "We will make a deal," Lisa said.

"What deal?"

"The deal is simple, we will spend time with each other for the rest of the month, basically, just make each other happy,"

"Can I change the deal a bit?"

"No," Lisa protests.

And that's what they did, spending the last 2 months together.

Jennie has been having weird feelings like butterflies in her tummy when Lisa pecked her or held her hand. Red, hot, cheeks, when Lisa said sweet things to Jennie, but all Jennie did was ignored her feelings.

-

-

-
(I'm sorry, I'm just really lazy 🤡)

It is now the time of the year, where Lisa leaves Jennie.

Jennie was walking towards her room and heard zipping sounds. Jennie then walked towards the sound and saw Lisa packing her things. Jennie's mom went for another outstation, for a month, or maybe more. Lisa will leave Jennie and her mom is not even there to accompany her.

How sad, seeing your best friend leaving you, it has all the negative feelings, anger, sadness, fear, and depression.

"L-Lisa,"

Lisa who was busy packing turned around and saw the tearing Jennie. "Don't cry," Lisa slowly walks towards Jennie and hugged her tightly.

"We can spend more time, maybe you can follow me to the apartment, and my apartment is only behind the school, so, we can still see each other, right?"

"No, L-Lisa, I cannot wake up without you be-beside me! I swear to god sake if you forget me, I'll kill you! I will miss you, I will miss us!! Why do you have to leave?" Jennie shouted, hitting Lisa's chest, and slowly retreated into a tight hug.

"I can't stay here forever,"

"You can! You are my best friend, you are my crush! You are my first love! of course, you can!"

Lisa smiled after hearing Jennie's little confession, Jennie looked up and realized what she said.

Oops!

Ok, I have a frikin announcement. I just REACHED 1K ON MY OTHER BOOK (Text) AND IM SHOCK. I GOT ICE CREAM FOR THAT. OH YEAH!! I JUST DID HAVE ICE CREAM FOR A CELEBRATION!!