Chapter 2

L I S A

Today is the first day we enter high school, and of course, I'm nervous as fuck. I'm 14 while Jennie is 15, which means we're in different classes, and I hate that.

Jennie is getting ready right now, in the bathroom while I'm sitting on the bed fidgeting my fingers.

I was thinking about how the school would look like and about Jennie's crushes. What if she found a boyfriend?

Why is it so frustrating!

Jennie came out looking hella cute, in my yellow hoodie and shorts, and yes I know, she's wearing my hoodie because it's huge on her.

"You ready?" She asks, walking towards me slowly. I nodded in response, "it's sad that we can't be in the same class," She confessed, "yea" I shortly responded.

"I mean, we were in different classes when we were in 1st grade, 2nd grade up to 6th grade, so I think we would be fine, and we can also find new friends, right?"

Wow, Lisa you just said that, and now her facial expression changed.

"What do you mean by new friends?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows. But before I could answer, Mrs. Kim called us

"Kids! Come down have your breakfast! I have to go to work and you guys have to go to school!"

"We should go," I then took my bag and rushed out. I went downstairs and start to eat my breakfast. It was pancakes! Something that I love. I was eating peacefully until Jennie came and sat beside me.

"You still haven't answered me, what do you mean by new friends?" She asked, frowning. Jennie easily cries, and it breaks me to see her in that position.

"There's a huge chance that you would be leaving me because you have other rich and popular friends," I said to her, "a huge chance?" She whispered and furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yea, just like you did when you were in 6th grade and I was in 5th, remember?" She's offended, she looks like she's pissed. She did leave me though. "Even though you promised me when we were in 1st grade," I whispered silently.

I finished eating and left without saying anything, but as I was walking on the sidewalk, I heard small footsteps running, I turned around and saw Jennie.

"Hey! Lisa! Wait!"

Even though how hard I try to get pissed on her, I can never do that.

"Who is leaving who now, huh?!" She tip-toed while shouting and playfully hit my arm. I giggled. "Let's go," I said and walk.

-
-
-
We arrived at the school, it's gigantic?
Yea, it is.

We entered and eyes were looking at us, haven't they see human beings walking inside the school? Or are they aliens?

"Hey there," a boy, yes a fucking boy just walk to Jennie and said hey.

"I'm Kai," He said and let his hand out for a handshake with Jennie. I was pissed so I didn't say anything.

Girls were screaming when they saw him so I believe that he's the famous one in this school. How can he be a famous boy looking like a dog?

"Jennie,"

Jennie accepted his handshake and showed her famous gummy smile.

"And who is this, umm, girl? Here?" He's referring to me. Eyeing me up and down. I feel like I wanna punch him so bad.

"Oh, she's my friend,"

friend?

I looked at her pissed. "Friend? Ok, I got it. We're friends," I said coldly and made sure she and that dog heard it and walk away.

I'm so pissed

I found my locker and look over at my schedule. I went to class even though its 7:45 AM. I sat down and put my head on the table. I'm tired.

I hate tearing to sleep. Fuck. That dog does know how to start a GREAT day

So, how is it? Please comment and vote on this chapter! Thank you for reading!!