Chapter 5

J E N N I E

Lisa left me, for the first time, it's frustrating. I just don't know how to love her. I can't force myself to love her.

I chased after her. I saw her outside, leaning against her locker, curled up into a ball, crying.

As I got closer, "I'm s-sorry Jennie. I shouldn't have been r-rude," she sobs. I came and hugged her. "I'm very sorry, Lisa-yah. I can't love you like how you love me. You'll find someone new, prettier, nicer than I am," I said to her, caressing her shoulder.

"No, I-I wa-want y-you," she sobs again.

"But I can't Lisa,"

She cried even more, "I'm going home," she stood up, wipe her tears, harshly, and left me. She left me for the second time.
-
-
-
It's been 2 days since, and Lisa is nowhere to be found, I asked eomma, where Lisa went but eomma told me that she can't tell me.

To Lisa❤️:
Lisaaaa where are you?? Tell me, please. Or at least call me. I miss you.

I sent her a text message, I was hoping so bad, please answer me. I'm sitting at the bleachers at the basketball court.

Lisa loves to play basketball.

From Lisa❤️:
I'm in class.

She replied!

But she's in class? It's recessed, what is she doing in class? She should be eating.

To Lisa❤️:
Which class? What are you even doing?

Questions are all over inside my head. If she says she's studying, I'm gonna be so suspicious about her

From Lisa❤️:
Studying, why?

I'm shook

I rushed into each class, there are at least 15 classes so it's gonna be tiring.

I entered the Science class and I saw Lisa.

"Lisa-yahhhh!!!!" I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

She hugged me, but not as tight as I hugged her.

I saw someone sitting in front of her, she looks pretty. "Oh, yeah, Jennie this is Niki Zefanya, Niki this is Jennie, Jennie Kim," I forced a smile.

"I should go, I will text you later ok, Lisa?"

"Don't"

"Excuse me?" She asked me, stepping closer.

"Don't text her, don't call her, don't talk to her, don't look at her, don't think about her, don't even think being close friends with her" I emphasize every don't I said. Niki scoffed, eye-rolled me, and got out of the classroom.

"You said you were studying? You lied, didn't you?" I didn't have to ask whether she is lying or not, I can already see it.

She looked down. Told ya.

"We promised not to lie," I said to her, and looks like she's offended. "You lied too, you know?"

"When?"

"You promised me not to leave me even though we are in different classes. You..." she pointed at me and stood up.

"You left me. Remember when we are in 6th grade, you told your rich, sassy, stupid friends that I'm just your neighbor," she continued.

"I don't even know why I'm friends with you," ouch.

So, how is it? Please comment and vote on this chapter! Thank you for reading!!