Chapter 7

No one

Jennie is now sitting on a couch, worrying about Lisa. Lisa went out hours ago and still hasn't come back.

Jennie heard a knock at the door, it was almost midnight, who would it be. She knew it is not and won't be Lisa, Lisa would just barge into the house.

Jennie opened the door and to her surprise, it is Lisa. "What's with the knock?" Jennie asked, full of curiosity, her forehead wrinkled a little bit.

"What do you mean? Isn't that called polite?" Jennie was amazed by Lisa. Lisa never was polite, I mean, since she's comfortable with them she wouldn't knock.

"Let me knock on this door before I move out," Lisa states, as Jennie stares at her, and nodded slowly. "Where have you been anyway?" Jennie asked, Lisa was sweaty? She looks nervous.

"Lalisa Manoban, where have you been?" Jennie asked again.

"Uhh, my friend's house," it's true, it is her friends' house. But what saddened Jennie is that

'We can find new friends, right?'

Jennie remembered and slightly let out a small giggle.

"So it is true, you wanted to find new friends," Jennie said, forcing a smile, which was only halfway.

"Yea! When I move out, I need new friends. I can't just rely on you," Lisa states, and Jennie couldn't lie anymore, yes, Lisa does need friends.

"What did you guys do?"

"We chat, a lot"

"So, that's it?

"Yea! We chatted, drink, had fun,"

"Oh"

Jennie spent hours waiting for her, worrying about Lisa while Lisa is having fun with other 'friends'

For a countdown of Jennie's graduation day is about 5 more months. Lisa is going to leave Jennie in 5 more months.

They are now just sitting on the living room couch, An awkward silence wrapped around them. "Lisa, where is your parents' apartment? I and eomma could visit you," Jennie asked the question everyone wants to ask.

"Uhh, it's uhm, the apartment is near our school, but like further than our house," Lisa states, she's not good at giving ways. She knows the place, but she doesn't know how to explain it.

"Oh, the tall apartment behind the school?"

"Yeah, yeah, that one," Lisa nodded.

"Lisa, can you sleep with me for the next 5 months?" Jennie asks. Sadness is written all over her face.

"Yea, sure," Lisa agreed, which made Jennie shows her infamous gummy smile. "Gomawo, Lisa-yah,"
-
-
-
They are in Jennie's bedroom, getting ready for the night. Lisa laid down first since she doesn't have an exact night routine, but Jennie does, so Jennie is still in the bathroom.

They were just having a normal best friend conversation until Jennie asked Lisa a question. "Lisa-yah," Jennie called Lisa.

"Hmm," Lisa hummed in response.

"Do you love me? If I said yes to being your girlfriend, will you love me and never break my heart?" Lisa was shocked. 'What the hell? How can she come up with that question?' Lisa thought.

Lisa stopped playing with her phone and walked to the bathroom.

"Yea, I would love you forever. I will take care of you. I will never leave you. I will make you happy when you're sad. I will do anything. Anything, Jennie, just to see you smile, even though the reason you smile isn't because of me, even though sacrificing you can make you smile then I will,"

"I love you, Jennie-yah,"

Jennie looks at Lisa with her face wash covering her beautiful face.

Lisa hugged Jennie, "Lisa my face wash will hit your pajamas," Jennie giggles but Lisa didn't care.

"That is how much I love you, even though you have face wash all over your face and your hands, and I know that it will hit my pajamas, I will still hug you,"

Jennie doesn't know Lisa would be this romantic, and Jennie felt herself falling for Lisa.

Hope you like this chapter!! Please comment and vote!! Also, thanks for 100+ readers, and almost reaching 1K on the other!!