Chapter 13

No one

Once Lisa stepped on the land of Korea, which she missed a lot, made her feel safe and secure. She met the brunette that she missed a lot and a red hair girl.

Lisa spent the day with Jennie, catching up about their jobs, relationship, and just joke around.

Jennie missed Lisa so much, and now Lisa is taking a nap on her sofa, in her apartment. Jennie is smiled looking at the blonde.

"You know staring is inappropriate, right?" A husky voice states, which was Lisa. Jennie felt her cheeks heating up. She heard Lisa giggled. "You are blushing!" Lisa laughed. "No! I'm not!" Jennie protests, looking away.

"See! You are looking away! You ARE blushing!" Lisa said out loud, emphasizing the 'are'.

They didn't feel awkward after the kiss. They still took it as a best friend thing. Nothing more. Well, Jennie doesn't. Jennie has developed feelings. Even before Lisa left.

Jennie felt like she's in hell when Lisa wasn't there with her. Jisoo is making her life worse. It's not that she hates Jisoo. It's that, Jisoo had been clingy and touching her for the past few months. And it started to bother her, a lot.

While on the other hand, Lisa. Who thinks the kiss (which was passionate) was just a best friend thing, felt butterflies in her tummy, her heart fluttering and cheeks getting warmer than ever. She loved the kiss and hoped that she will be doing it for the next couple of years.
-

-

-

Jennie and Lisa are now in the mall, shopping. They held hands, and Lisa, as the gentlewoman she is, held all the shopping bags. "Where do you want to go now?" Jennie asked Lisa, showing her infamous gummy smile. "I don't know," Lisa shrugged.

"Hmm, maybe we should go to the cafe I'm working at!" Jennie exclaimed.

"Why? Why would we go there?" Lisa questioned, coldness wrapped around her voice. Jennie kind of felt offended by how Lisa is being cold all of a sudden.

"I could make you the most expensive and famous coffee? You love coffee, Lisa,"

"I don't? I like chocolate milk,"

"What?"

"Chocolate milk,"

Jennie felt weird, Lisa's sudden changed attitude and her not liking coffee, that's impossible. They had coffee a few days ago. "Lisa," Jennie called Lisa, giving Lisa the look of 'what is wrong with you?'

"Nothing," Lisa answered, coldly. "Ugh! Fine! If you don't want to then fine! I'll go! Jisoo must be waiting for me! I regret having a leave today!"

"Who's Jisoo?"

"My soon to be fiancée,"

"Excuse me? What the fuck? Ji- who is your soon to be fiancée?" Sarcasm dragging her words. Jennie wanted to laugh at how Lisa looked.

"We kissed, in a cafe, like literally, passionately, now you telling me that Ji- whatever her name was to be your fiancée? I am very impressed. You played with my feelings," Lisa said. Jennie can't hold her laugh anymore, and burst out laughing.

"Chill, Lisa, she's my co-worker," and Lisa never felt this embarrassed in her entire life.

I'm very sorry if this boring. I lacked ideas. Sorry. Also, follow my Instagram! I'll follow yall back k? (@ nuha_jay)

childhood bestfriends | jl fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara