Chapter Twenty Two - Damn Tease

Hi people... Sorry for the late update... lol AGAIN! But I've been busy with the whole moving stuff and I just thought of how to continue the story (I get confused by the gazillions weird ideas that the voices in my mind told me. Sorry! Lol) anyway, it's probably as short as ever but hope you enjoy it anyway!
And by the way, I'm flying to Germany tomorrow! With my wings of course! I'm awesome like that! Lol no I'm just kidding with you all.

So here goes!!

Chapter Twenty Two

"Um... So... Where do I put my shoes?" Rebecca fidgets nervously.

"You were here once Rebecca..." I frown at her as I hop on one feet.

Cursing a little as I let my broken foot settle on the ground, I glare at Rebecca.

"W-what? Don't look at me like that!!" She glares right back at me causing me to scoff back.

I switch the tv on laying back onto the couch.

"Well... I don't know... Make yourself at home I guess..." I wave at Rebecca as I flip over channels.

"Oh..." She replies walking straight into the kitchen.

I frown at her retreating back.

Seriously? I have to be stuck at home with her for like how long?

Ugh... Why did she even told me to take that heavy ass box?!!

Like seriously breaking my foot because of it?!

I start recalling my whole experience at the school nurse.

-----

"Well this will take at least a week to heal" says the nurse.

"What?? How am I supposed to drive to school now?!" I frown.

Rebecca who has been quiet the whole time suddenly steps up.

"You won't be. I'll drive you." She says.

The nurse nods at her and turns back to me.

"Please refrain on walking on this foot. You'll need someone to supervise you at home..."

"I live alone." I cut her off.

She shrugs and turns to look at Rebecca.

"Huh? W-what? Me?" Rebecca stumbles a little.

"Okay it's settled then. Ms Richards will be staying with you until your foot is all healed up." The nurse says without any other confirmation from either of us.

"But-..."

"Okay school's over so I'm gonna have to close this place up so..." The nurse cut me off and then stares at me with that 'get out of here' look on her face.

I frown at her and was about to banter at her when Rebecca wraps her arm around my waist to help me stand up.

"Alright, thank you." Becca says coldly while half dragging me out of the nurse office.

-----

"Here..."

My daydream of what happened earlier is broken by the sound of Rebecca putting down a glass on the table in front of me.

"Huh? What's that?" I ask her confused.

"Uh orange juice?" She replies to me in a 'duh' tone and a matching expression on her face.

"Oh... Right..." I try to reach for the glass only to wince in pain from accidentally moving my broken foot.

Noticing my wince, Rebecca pushes me gently back onto the couch and moves the glass into my hand.

[DISCONTINUED] What A Tease: How We First Met [girlxgirl] (TeacherxStudent)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें