Chapter Twenty Five - Jealous Rebecca is so kissable

Chapter Twenty Five

"I'm so sorry to bother you like this once again dude... I feel really bad to you..." I frown trying to keep the strap my bag on my shoulder but it keeps sliding down.

"It's fine... And you really need to just give me your bag already..." Matt frowns trying to help me but failing, because let's face it.

How is one supposed to help someone walking with a crutch? I mean other than opening doors and that kind of stuff...

"Ugh no Matt... We still need to break up remember? That means we can't act all lovey-dovey at school..." I groan hating my hurting foot.

"Oh uh riight...." He scratches the back of his head.

After the whole incident, me and Rebecca had a talk about how I'm going to go to school and decided that it's bad enough that she's gonna live with me for a while to take care of me.

It'll be so obvious if she's driving me to school everyday.

So what's the next best thing?

Asking Matt to pick me up everyday.
(Because apparently Miranda is 101% off the list ha ha)

We were just walking down the hallway, my bag's strap still sliding off my shoulder all the time, when suddenly a few girls come up to us all giggling.

"Hi cassandra..." The girl in the middle speaks while the two others just giggle around behind her.

"Uh... Hi?"

"I'm really sorry about your foot... But I'm hoping you're still going to come to the party tonight? At my place?" She says while glancing at Matt once in a while.

I frown at her.

"What would I do at a party with a broken foot....."

"Uhm... But uh... You know if the school's cutest couple isn't at the party then it would suck..." She pleads me and also doesn't forget to give Matt her cutest pleading eyes.

"We'll be there." Matt answers before I could make a sound.

The two girls squeal a little and they glance at Matt shyly.

"Oh you will! Thanks a lot Matty!" The middle girl says again while clasping Matt's hand.

Matt being the nice guy he is, blushes just because the girl is clasping his hand.

"Uhm... s-sure..." He stutters a little.

The three girls walk away giggling and glancing back at Matt once in a while.