Chapter Four - I hate...

Chapter Four

Chappie four's here!! XD Hope I can write and post some more soon... Read, vote, and/or follow pweaseeee?? ;3
Dedicated to my newest follower :D

“I hate…”

“Not you…” I barge into the classroom panting cutting Rebecca-… Ms. Richards’ words.

“Ah, Cassandra, Matthew… So nice of you to join us…” She smiles towards us and I can see the amusement gleaming in her eyes.

“I hate… Not you.” I repeat quoting the famous poem by Shakespeare, the one I think she was teaching the class today.

“Shakespeare…” I say as she motions for us to come in and for Matt to sit down.

She walks to me slowly her arms crossed.

“Well, can you please recite the whole poem to the class Cassandra?” The way my name rolls out from her lips sounds so perfect.

“Umm okay…” I ponder a little remembering the exact words of the poem.

Those lips that Love's own hand did make” I try resisting the urge to look at her lips that’s curled up in amusement. Oh maan… I already did.

“Breathed forth the sound that said” I continued still staring at her lips.

“I hate.” She cuts me off, causing my head to snap up and find the amusement still in her eyes.

She motions me to continue so I did.

To me that languished for her sake;
But when she saw my woeful state,
” I stare at her the whole time.

Straight in her heart did mercy come,” I stare back at her lips, remembering the next line.

Chiding that tongue that ever sweet” I waited, stupidly hoping to take a glimpse of her tongue. Wow, I’m such a creep.

Was used in giving gentle doom,
And taught it thus anew to greet:
” I continued waiting if she’s going to cut me off at the ‘I hate’ part again, but she didn’t so I continued.

‘I hate’ she altered with an end,
That followed it as gentle day
Doth follow night, who like a fiend
From heaven to hell is flown away.
” As I finished the line, I saw her lips part, realizing that she’s reciting the finale.

“I hate” She said, then stopped.

from hate away she threw,” I caught up instantly knowing she’s only gonna play the ‘she’ part of the poem.

And saved my life, saying” I said waiting for the finale with my heart thumping loudly, I wonder if the whole class can hear it.

“Late students.” She said later with a mischievous grin.