Chapter Fourteen - Go Out With Me...?

Chapter Fourteen

So i pretty much uploaded this from my phone which I finally got the internet to work out on... My laptop is still being annoying and I'm having som issues and stuff so I'm so sorry that it's been so long since I uploaded but here you go... If I can find the feeling again I'll write more tomorrow thanks for sticking with my incompetence and enjoy I guess...

"Cassandra"

I turn away from the voice and try to find my sleep.

"Go away..." I mumble harshly.

"You do know that the bell is gonna ring in like 3... 2... 1..."

And as if on cue the bell rings.

I didn't give a fuck and instead I just try to get myself comfier trying to find sleep.

"Cass?" I could hear the frown and almost give a fuck.

Keyword - ALMOST.

"Why are you skipping class?" She asks again.

"Why is it your business?" I groan covering my head with my arm.

"..."

A soft rustling next to me causes me to peek form half an eye revealing Miranda who's now sitting on the grass next to me and annoyingly staring at me.

I growl to myself and turn to face the other side.

For a while she never said anything and finally I start to fall asleep after my sleepless night.

But of course, even in my dreams I couldn't relax.

-Dream-

"Cassandra..." Her soft voice whisper into my ear.

Then her soft lips press onto mine and I let out a soft moan of appreciation.

We made out for what seem to be forever but then all of a sudden she pushes me away.

With a menacing look she glares at me.

"Why did you kiss me Cassandra?!"

"Wha... I... Rebecca I'm... I..." I stutter confused.

"You took advantage of me while I was sleeping! Do you not know what's going to happen to my career if anyone found out about that?!!" She glares at me with a burning anger.

"I-... I'm sorry!" I try to beg for her forgiveness.

"I'm your teacher Cassandra! Don't ever disrespect me like that again! I believe I should move you to another class. I can't even stand being in the same room as you anymore!" She yells than starts walking out the door.

I immediately run after her.

"Don't go!" I immediately kiss her to shut her up and of course she kisses me back.

I kiss her more passionately and I feel her hand tangling in my hair and caressing it softly.

Then I woke up

-not dream anymore-

To Miranda peering down at me with her hand softly caressing my hair.

"Are you okay? You were kind of struggling in your sleep..." She says concerned.

Instead of replying I close my eyes and just feel her hand keep caressing my hair and sigh feeling slightly relaxed.

"Cass...?" She whispers.

"Hmm...?" I mumble softly.

"..."

I open my eyes looking up at her from her lack of reply.

I stare into her green eyes which are staring determined into my own.

"Go out with me...?"