Rio let out a small chuckle, reminding me I was una conversation with the Acanine. ~So now you have both Clair and Silver being overprotective. They should just wrap you in bubble wrap and lock you a padded room.~

I threw a pillow at her and gave her a death glare. "Hell no! You know I hate enclosed spaces, and anyway, Silver's overprotective, Clair's just regular protective but that's meant to be her job."

Rio ducked making the pillow crash into the wall and landing on Faith who was sleeping in a chair.

~HEY!!! Trying to sleep here!~ She yelled in annoyance.

"Sorry Faith. Go back to the land of dreams and eternal happiness." I rolled my eyes.

~Don't mind if I do.~ She mumbled going back to sleep.

I rolled my eyes again. Typical Faith.

Not being able to think of anything else to do I grabbed my Pokébelt from the bedside table and walked to the training area of the cruise ship, Rio following at my heal. I locked the door to my room, leaving Faith asleep inside after telling her to keep an eye on the littlies.

Thankfully the training room was empty so I pulled Aura's Pokéball off my belt and released her from her spherical home.

~Training?~ She asked with an eager smile.

"Yup."

~Me or you?~

"Me derp, I need to learn to control this 'failsafe' thing better." Rolling my eyes again.

~I knew that.~ She smirked throwing me a blindfold.

I should explain a little shouldn't I? The failsafe thing was a way to assure that the powers of the Voice if Purity don't get out of control. It automatically deactivates once they pass their 'test', apparently I did at some point during the battle between N, Shadow and I. I didn't know which point it had happened, it was possible for it to have deactivated when I beat them or when I was brought back to life either time. Who know? As for the blindfold, I didn't mind the dark when I knew I could easily just remove the blindfold and it be light again. It was only when I was helpless against the dark that I feared it.

It was tricky to learn how to use it properly and I'd been practicing with Aura a lot since I apparently had really strong aura which is used to focus most my attacks. With Lucario being known as Aura Pokémon, training with Aura seemed to be the most logical option.

~Ready?~ Aura asked taking her place on the training field.

"Yup." I nodded and put the blindfold on relying on the aura around me see rather than my eyes.

~Alrighty then.~

I took a deep breath in, focusing all my aura on standing the living energy all around me, from every thing around me. Every movement, every change in air direction and every little sound, focusing on pulling it into a picture in my head.

I saw it all in my head. I felt the Aura Sphere Aura was charging, felt her shoot it, I swerved to the side to dodge just in time for in to crash behind me.

I held my hands out in front of me, focusing all my energy and power to one spot. A sphere formed in my own palms and enlargened to the size of a soccer ball.

I held onto it as I spun around gracefully in a 360 degree circle before I shot it back at Aura. It flew towards her at full speed and hit her in the chest making her fly back and hit the wall.

I removed the blindfold and smirked at her. "How'd I do?"

Aura winced and stood up. ~You're defiantly getting better.~ She wheezed. ~I officially quit as training dummy.~

Why us? (Pokemon fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara