2- Stalling

I carefully climbed onto Windy's back taking care not to hurt my fluffy flying type Pokémon, I gently ran my fingers over her cloudy wing feathers, Hope and Trust lightly jumped on either side of me as my friends released their own flying Pokemon. The dock was crowded and we were all finding it difficult to stay steady. Unfortunately Olivine City was one of the busiest cities in Johto and I didn't really like crowds... scratch that I flat out hate 'em.

I signalled for Wind dancer to take flight and with one graceful flap of her wings we were fluttering above the city waiting for the other to catch up.

"That special speed training paid off didn't it?" I snorted.

~What training?~

I shook my head. "You have no sense of time do you?"

~Nope.~

Faith rolled her eyes. ~I can't believe Windy gets a mega stone and I don't even have a mega evolution. It's not fair.~ She pouted.

I rolled my eyes this time. "They'll find one for you eventually."

Everyone else had caught up a few moments later so we began the  flight towards Goldenrod city. The sky was calm, barely a breath of wind passed us and thankfully a lot less crowded than Olivine.

"So where are we headed?" Silver calls.

"Goldenrod." I reply pointing ahead at the rapidly growing closer city.

"What for?" Silver asked.

I rolled my eyes. "I have two stops to make. You guys can do what you want u til I'm done."

In the distance I can see Blackthorn City sitting snugly on its mountain top. It was hard to make out all the details over the distance, I could barely make out a few houses but I knew one of them was mine and next to it sat the gym. I could literally walk Blackthorn blind, and aura had nothing to do with it.

I didn't notice we were near Goldenrod until Wind Dancer was landing in it. I blinked a few times to clear my head followed by a brief shake of my head.

Goldenrod was even busier then Olivine. I sighed and returned Windy before turning to my friends. "Who's coming with me?" I asked.

"I'm going with you weather you like it or not." Silver frowned returning his Honchkrow.

"That's for the offer but I think I'm good." I smirked. "Looks like I'm stuck with Red."

Us dating has nothing to do with the fact that I called for him to come with me, I just prefer him over Silver's constant nagging and bossing me around...

I grabbed Red's hand and dragged him into the mall. "I'll call you when I'm done!" I called over my shoulder.

I knew precisely where to head once I was in. I walked down the seemingly endless hall until I got to my destination, Crystallised Crystal Pokemon. I pushed the door open and the clerk greeted me with a smiled. "Welcome to Crystallised Crystal Pokemon, where the crystals are good enough to be the real thing."

I rolled my eyes. "It's me Jerry, you got my order?" I asked boredly.

"I know. How could I ever forget one of my best customers?" Jerry smiled.

"You collect crystal sculptures?" Red asked.

"Just my own Pokemon. I ordered ahead so I could get my new Pokemon added." I replied as Jerry pulled out a few small boxes. "It's been a while since I updated my collection."

"Let's see, an Espeon, a Deerling, a Blitzel, a Dewgong, a Vulpix and a Ninetails right?" Jerry asked.

I nodded and watched Jerry pack the boxes carefully in a larger box filled with bubble wrap and tissue paper. Note to self; keep the bubble wrap away from Petunia.