[1] Edited

All rights reserved. You can't copy this book in any kind of form. Hope you like the chapter also please vote, comment, and share. Thank you!

To the side is what Amira is wearing to school. Enjoy! :)

**Amira's P.O.V**

"Get your lazy ass up!" I hear my annoying little brother Badar yell officially waking me up from sleep.

"Get out of my room now," I say pulling the pillow over my head.

"We are going to be late for school," he says while getting out of my room.

I don't even want to go to the school I was bullied at two years ago and face Mazin, my biggest bully.

I go in the bathroom and take a shower. I'm 5'4" with curly brown hair and brown eyes. My family and I went to Turkey 2 years. Now I have to go back to my old school and face all those people that were so cruel to me. But don't worry I have a revenge plan.

*2 years ago*

"You fat, ugly thing! Why don't you just die?" Mazin sneers at me.

"No one loves you or cares about you! Not even your own family likes you, you ugly bowl of shit!" Jake hisses at me.

"Shut up," I say tears running down my face, "My family loves me and cares about me!"

"Someone is back talking I see... Lets see whats under that ugly piece of trash you wear," another one says smirking.

"Oh yeah we don't have to see because there's nothing to see except her layers of fat!"t They all laugh when Mazin says that.

I try to run but they are too strong for me. I cry and cry and yell out "help!" but no one hears me. Jake punches me and everything goes black.

*End of flashback*

I get out of the shower and pick out something to wear and head downstairs. My family is already there eating breakfast without me.

"Good morning mom," I say kissing her cheeks.

"Morning," she yawns.

Yeah my mom is not a morning person.

I take a seat by Alia my older sister I have 6 siblings- 3 brothers and 3 sister. My brothers are Ahmed who is 23 years old, Badar the annoying one who is 10 years and Yusuf who is 6 years old. As for my sisters they are Alia who is 25 year old (she married and has a baby on the way), Aneesa who is 6 years old and Yusuf's twin, and Alima who is 16 years old. Then there is me the funny, hot, beautiful one- Amira and I'm 18 years old. Also for the 2 years I lost a lot of wieght. I don't have 'layers of fat' anymore.

"Come on Amira, Badar, Alima, hurry up," Ahmed says.

Yeah, he drives us to school. But lucky me I'm getting my own car soon.

"I'm not done with my food," Badar says looking up at Ahmed.

"Just save it," Ahmed says impatiently.

When we drop of Badar and Alima we make our way towards the door. I hate going to the first day of school. We barley do anything. I say bye to Ahmed and make my way to my math class. I bump into someone on the way there.

"Um sorry," the person apologizes.

"It's okay," I say looking up and see the one and only Mazin.

I look in his eyes and realize he doesn't remember me or did he change? No he's probably still a cruel, selfish, and arrogant jerk.

"Watch where you're going next time," I snap and walk away from him.

I see Sahra walking towards me. I quickly go to her and give her a big hug. Sahra is my best friend and the only person that was nice and helpful back when I was getting bullied. We talked every night while I was in Turkey and I couldn't ask for a better friend.

**Mazin P.O.V**

I bump into someone small. I look down and see a Muslim girl. She doesn't look familiar, so she must be new. I quickly take a step back.

"Um sorry," I apologize.

"It's okay," she says and looks up and her face changes.

"Look where your going next time," she snaps and walks away.

What's her problem? But her voice sounds familiar and her face also looks familiar. It's like I know her from somewhere but where?

I had a horrible past 2 years ago.When my brother died in a crash accident I changed. I forgot who I was. I lost my faith in Allah. I mistreated women. I got a tattoo on my back. I dated and I drank. Until one day, I meet Aabisa. He helped make me a better muslim. I didn't drink anymore and I also stopped mistreating people.

"Hey dude did you see that new girl?" Mohamed asks.

"Yeah why?" I say as we walk into class together.

"It's Amira, the one we bullied," he says

Just when he said that I stopped walking. The way she was acting weird when she looked at me must mean that she remembers me.

*********************************

Short chapter but please comment,vote and share. Thank you! :)