Mistakes

Killer and Paulie continued to hold a decent conversation.

Until a leopard leaped from the window and onto the table. Lucci crouched low his tail moving side to side letting out a growl. All the crewmen rushed in.

"The fuck is that?" One asked as Lucci roared showing them his teeth. "It's y/ns pet cat!" Paulie says with a rope as the leopard turned to face him. Paulie backed up against the counter raising a leg up to stand over the counter.

"I think its name is Pucci or something like that."

Killer remained still as the leopard turned to look at him hissing. Killer tilted his head to the side remembering a face like that not too long ago on the ship.

Lucci slowly crawled off from the table keeping himself crouched. Paulie wrapped his rope around the leopard's neck as it let out a roar.

Looking back from your swords you darted out of your room hearing all the crewmen. "Paulie!" You screamed out as he looked up to you tying the leopard. " You idiot!" You smashed your fists up against his face knocking the lights out of him.

It wasn't long till everything was back to normal. Well, almost.

Sitting on the sofa with Lucci laying on your lap getting smothered by attention.

Everyone in the living room could see a smile on the felines face. Using both hands to scratch under his chin as he raised his head up purring away. "Don't you dare ever touch him!"

Paulie held an ice bag against his jaw with pieces of tissue up his left nostril.

Lucci licked the bottom of your neck with his rough tongue. "When did you get a cat?" Kid reached out to pet Lucci but he turned around biting down on Kids' wrist.

"Rucci! No! Bad kitty!"

Kid pulled his bloody hand away as he reached out for his gun. Lucci let out a menacing growl as he stood.

Standing up you lift him in your arms as you turn your back covering him beneath you. "He's wild! He's nice only to me! You can't hurt him!"

"Stupid bitch bit me!" Kid screamed out but Killer walked in front of you. "Move out of the way Killer!" Kid screamed out but Killer didn't flinch. Lifting Lucci in your arms you carried him away. Killer walking at the same step shielding you from Kid wanting to kill your companion.

"You never let me have anything nice." You mumble as Kid froze in place. "Say That Again!!" Kid rushed in pushing Killer but the moment he laid hands on Killers' shoulder. Killer twisted him down onto the floor keeping his arm behind his back.

Looking back you looked down at Kid whose eyes were flared at you.

"Say that again to my face!" he growled

You wish you could. But you know it would hurt him more than anything else hearing you tell him the truth that was also a lie. Shaking your head you began to cry as you ran up the stairs.

Lucci leaped onto the bed circling around anxious. He felt torn apart seeing you cry.

Sitting on your bed grabbing a pillow to cry on Lucci bit down on the pillow. "NO! Stop it !" you screamed. Lucci pulled the pillow away as he quickly forced himself between your arms his rough tongue licking your tears away.

Hugging him close understanding now that he's just comforting you. Hiding your face against the leopard's neck you felt its arms circle around your ribs his claws just lightly hooking on your shirt.

Kid washed his arm on the sink as Killer got some medical supplies. "The bleeding won't stop. We have to close the wound."

Kid didn't hear anything. His mind was lost watching the water of blood going down the drain. Hearing those words come out from your mouth. He knows why you said them. You once had a 5-month-old puppy, snuck it on board even right after they told you no. You had so much fun running around with her in circles.