Never Alone

{I had so much fun doing this chapter.}

Plugging in your earphones you stood by the docks with the sleeping snail in your hand. Looking up at the ocean waves searching for maybe the shape of a ship from the horizon. Lucci was at the start of the deck watching you stand alone in hopes of seeing a familiar ship.

Missio-I see you

No matter where you are, he is never too far from you. Lucci has seen everything, heard everything, done everything. Taking the form of his leopard has been the greatest benefit. Able to know everything, you tell him everything. 

He’s been around your breaking points. Those moment’s where you shut yourself from the outside world. Not answering the door when Paulie knocks. Lucci would stand from the entrance of the kitchen watching you break down quietly.

Elbows rested on your thighs with your hands dug into your hair as you fought against yourself. He would walk up sitting in between your legs sliding his head beneath your chin. Licking away your tears that felt much more like kisses. 

As if he were to hold your cheeks in his palms kissing away every tear you shed.

You would apologize for waking him up. His presence comforts you especially since he knows exactly how to cheer you up. 

When you jogged around the block he would be by your side running beside you freely. It would take people's breath away seeing you run at the speed of the leopard. But that wide smile and cheerful laugh you pertained from being with him is why he does everything to be with you. 

Even when you sat at the edge of a lake soaking your feet he would be there by your side. Holding up a lily flower in your palms you’d smile brightly to him. Letting him smell the beautiful flower but his eyes were always looking at your beautiful expression. Wanting you to always smile never wanting a frown on your lips. But it wasn’t long till he was able to join you in his human form. 

Sitting beside you soaking his own feet in the lake. Lucci would be attentive of everything you would say thinking of everything. Hattori would be on your shoulder as well nuzzling his little head against your cheek. Lucci would hold your hand to sustain your balance while you walked on a slipper bumpy log. 

During festivals he would steal you away from Paulie. Of course he didn’t say much his silence was louder than his voice. Seemed like he spoke by releasing his emotions and expressions. Just like your leopard.

Sitting with him alone in the ferris wheel with your cotton candy you would just dig into a big puff. Lucci was going to enjoy his but stopped when he saw the pink colored cotton candy on your cheeks.

Gripping your chin he would force you to look at him as he licked a napkin to rub off the pink cotton candy from your cheeks. While he was too busy with you Hattori snuck away with Lucci’s cotton candy to flirt with a lovely pigeon on the ferris wheel for birds. Lucci would take yours away giving you smaller bites. 

Your tongue accidentally sliding against his fingers as he would taste his fingers making you think he was sucking on some of the sweet candy. Resting your head against his arm that wrapped around your shoulder while you both enjoyed watching the fireworks. 

And your wardrobe grew much more, clothes you didn't remember having begun to show up. Lucci in his leopard form would lay on your bed watching you try on all the clothes he buys you even some panties and bras. “What do you think?”