Member of all Pirates

Through your travels you've served many as you were mentored by many. Just as many became your enemy's some became your friends and you were even viewed as a family member.

For the honor of all those who have mentored you and helped you become who you are you had your back tattooed with small pieces of everyone's jolly rogers creating one symbol.

But the one that stood out the most was the red hair pirates jolly roger. Making you a member of the Yonko pirates.

Helping people was something you enjoyed doing. Fighting off pirates, thief's, robbers all that you viewed bad and all who would go up against those you knew. Going up against Master Chiefs, Lieutenants and Commanders. Many speculated that you had some suicide wish. With quick actions and no one to command you. The fighter, the rebel, the outcast, the peacekeeper or at times.

Someone who helped old people with their groceries.

Your identity was hidden behind a white feline mask that resembled a tiger. There was a clear line across it where your eyes were exposed. That's what many can only identify you with.

Your exposed eye color.

But your signature color of white earned you the name White Tiger.

Eustass made you the mask to help you find treasure beneath the sea from crashed ships.

The mask provides 15 minutes of oxygen. Glass automatically covers the open line across the mask to protect your eyes.

Not a complete criminal and not a completely liked person. Despite fighting off many you used your savings to help pay for their medical bills.

Including petty criminals you would pay for their hospital bills.

For that your wanted poster is 67,000- berries.

Killing was not of your nature but you did end up almost killing some people. Rescuing people for petty crimes also made you a wide target. "Stealing food should not be a death row choice!" Saving many from the harshness of the world your voice was heard and we'll respected.

At times you would watch the children play together the youth you never had. Always working while others played. The small sacrifices you made to become a stronger warrior for many.

Many times your own demons would linger their weight upon you leaving you in the state of lonesomeness. Lucci never left your head and the memories of your father's values are what keep you strong.

You will make a difference you will make a change to the world. You won't be a bystander like so many are. It sickens you. Even small fights between men in the middle street sickens you. You will get involved pulling them apart.

The devil fruit that Killer gave you years ago was still being carried in your bag.

You don't know what powers it possesses. One thing is for sure, you will only use it in case of an emergency. Till then everything you do is all will power and sleep lots and lots of sleep.

There were fights with the Marines due to their leaders having abuse over their power. Some pirates liked you some wanted you dead. Celestial Dragons seemed to greatly want you dead. You were nothing more but a nuisance never bowing and always starting something with them. Wherever you were stationed and they were there you would stop them from making anyone their slave.

At one point they attempted to capture you and make you a slave. Didn't work out well.

But to so many people you were a sweet girl without the mask.

Despite all you have become you still belonged to the very man who made you the skilled killer you are now. That man is Rob Lucci.

You are much stronger than normal woman so you don't fight weak ones only the strong ones.

With much you do, you tend to wear combat gear with a bullet proof vest. Iron body was your strongest ability due to the constant use of it. But your guard isn't always up so you wear a bulletproof vest.

At times you wore casual clothing and helped civilians out.

"Look here. Boss just sent us over to retain the money you promised to give him."

Listening to the thugs threatening a merchant you held onto a watermelon that you bought for some poor kids in the alley. Walking up to the thugs and merchant you decided to be nosy. "What money do you speak of?"

The thugs turned to look at you seeing you holding the watermelon. "Mind your own business girl."

They looked back at the merchant taking out a gun in hopes of scarring you off and the merchant.

One of the orphans ran up to you. "Is that for us?" She asks excited. "Of course." You hand her the watermelon as her eyes shine with joy and she staggers carefully away. Looking back at the thugs you walk up to them. Grabbing the man's wrist you quickly slap the gun out of his hand. The thugs eyes slowly looked over to you his breathing rising.

At that moment a man sitting on a barrel with a pigeon was eating a peach as he watched. Not his business. "I'll ask you again. What money?" The command in your voice made the thugs look at each other and laugh but they were close to almost snitching out. "If that's your answer than leave the merchant alone. Rat looking bastards."

One of the thugs snuck up behind you raising his arm up with a knife ready to stab you. The man eating a peach stops chewing for a second before starting again. Watching intensely.

Getting ready to help he stops when you take a long step back smashing your elbow against the man's stomach. Dropping the knife you catch it and sweep the legs from underneath one in front of you. Stabbing the foot of one of the men with a gun he howls out as you break his wrist.

One charged up to you and you twists the wrist of the one you stabbed in the foot. Letting go of his gun you kicked it sending it flying to the face of one charging toward you. "Who wants the money?" You ask the man whose wrist you are twisting. "AAAH! We are not telling!" Smiling you pull his arm back. "It's okay you can tell me. I'm good at keeping secrets." The man screams in anguish. "DOFLAMINGO!!" frowning you reach down taking out the knife from his foot.

Cutting his third finger off. "Don't steal anymore." Releasing him he falls down to his knees holding his wounded hand with a missing 3rd finger. "Oh it's fine. It's not like anyone wants to marry someone as ugly as you."

Dropping the knife to its original owner who's on the ground vomiting. "Thank you lad." The man with the pigeon munched away at his peach watching amused. Those movements were impressive it almost made him think of recruiting you.

"Bitch!" The guy who you kicked the gun toward his face got up firing at you. The man with the peach stood up quickly.

Turning around quickly to use Iron Body to stop the bullet. The bullet was deflected by a blade. The defender ever so gracefully landed on the ground charging at the shooter he smashed his knee up against his chin knocking him out. "Killer!" You say shocked but with an excitement. "What are you doing here?" Killer walked up to you. "Captain Kid needs something of you." Killer looked around at his surroundings seeing the man sharing his peach with the pigeon.

Killer gently held your wrist to pull you close as he whispered.

"Understood."

Killer begin to run and you were going to go after after him but you stopped to look back at the injured men. "Damn it my good character!"

Leaving them inside a small crater the nurses looked at the thugs flabbergasted.

"I guess this is enough berries for their treatment." The nurse says looking into the bag.