Save me

One of the pirate ships from Whitebeard was under attack by a group of unknown trained killers. The Kid Pirates just so happened to be close by, they care not for the other groups you are a member of. The heated argument of you going to go help them led to the Kid pirates trying to stop you.

Led you up against Killer and Eustass.

"I stand for what I believe. I fight for what I love and that is what I choose to believe!!" But your words meant nothing to them. Your safety is of greater importance to them than anything else.

"Just believe me that I will be okay!" You scream out as your blades collide with Killer. "I wish I could believe you but you aren't strong enough!"

Growling you head bud his mask. The loyalty you have for every team you are in is what keeps you on your toes. You are no bystander and to hell if you are going to become one today. Looking behind him at the ship that is in flames you shake your head. "I'm done fighting you! I'm wasting time!"

Putting away your swords you remove your mask and open your eyes as they all suddenly collapse on the deck floor. Killer and Kid attempted to get off the ground but you looked at them and it's as if their entire body were a magnet. "Conqueror's Haki? That wasn't taught to you." Kid says growling.

Looking away you get on the rails of the boat. "No." You slide your mask back on and dive down into the ocean. Conqueror's Haki is obtained throughout willpower.

Kid stands up groaning. "She- she betrayed us! She is no longer apart of my ship! She is no longer a crew member! If she wants to be the master of her own seas than she fucking can!"

Slamming his hands on the rails he stares out at the ocean sea watching the shadow figure of you swim up to the boat. "They are all dead!" Kid screams out. "Stupid Suicidal Maniac!"

Killer stands up and staggers toward his Captain. "She attacked us! She made us submit! She fought against me her Captain! Went against my orders!" Killer shakes his head. "She is fighting for what she believes in." Kid grabs his shirt pulling him close. "If you speak out for her than you can follow her to the depth of the ocean floor for all I care."

Killer remains still as Kid looks around at his members who are all listening to him. "She used her haki so she wouldn't fight us. Think about that." Killer points at the ship. "If that was our ship she would fight Whitebeard to rescue us. She is doing what she believes is the right thing to do. She has a responsibility! Who are we to get in her way! She is one of us no matter what!"

Kid releases Killer. "That will never, ever be us."

Kids eyes shook watching you climb up the ship.

"She made it." Taking out a scope he begins to watch you climb aboard.

"Stupid brat."

Killer notices Kid shaking nervously.

Resting his hand on Kids shoulder Kid stopped shaking but he never looked away from the scope. "Keep the sails prepared in case we need to go and take whatever they won't need."

Of course he's going to hide his feelings of concern but everyone knows better.

Looking around the ship you spotted hot and dangerous in his leopard form with blood dripping from his fingers. Taking out your swords the sound of the sharpness gets his attention. Turning around to face you he revealed the Captain of the ship on the deck dead with a puddle of blood. "What did you do!!" You scream out in rage.

Lucci smiled widely having this bright feeling in his chest to see you. "This is my job. To serve true justice. An amateur like you wouldn't know what true justice is. Just perhaps he could have been saved if you were around." Lucci's eyes look to the left seeing an empty sea he turns to the right seeing a ship.. "That must be the Kid Pirates. They also have a bounty on their head and the most law breaking Captain. Captain Eustass Kid. You are a member of them are you not. Or did they buy your services?"

Lucci X Yonko Reader (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara