Unexpected

Standing still with your sword in a stare down with Kizaru who's just feet apart from you waiting for your move. "Am I still wanted alive?" Kizaru tilts his head to the side. "How should I know?" The smile formed on his face creeped you out.

"This mf!" This guy doesn't care, he will just kill you. Looking at the battle field and at the other side of the street you try to figure out some way to get out of this situation. Slowly raising your sword up to you with both hands Kizaru raised his hand up a light shined at his index finger.

(I- I) Closing your eyes you attempt to remember something anything that can save you. The figure of the shadowed man smiled widely in your head speaking. "You will survive."

Kizaru fired and you moved forward slicing the light beam in half. Kizaru quickly dodged the air slice attack by teleporting behind you. The slice went through a building cutting it in half clean as it remained standing still. Anyone who even touches it will make it crash down.

"Impressive sword you have there. Such strong haki as well. But it seems that you are in no shape for battle."

Falling to your knees you have no more strength in your body. "Fu-fuck this - day." You breath between words. Kizaru raised his leg up high and swung it down. Suddenly someone lifted you up and begin leaping in mid air with you in his arms. Landing on the rooftop of a building running at such incredible speed.

Kizaru watched ready to teleport in front of the stranger whose wearing a bull mask. But before he could do anything Katakuri appeared smashing his trident. Kizaru leaped to the side dodging the attack. The man ran with you in his arms never stopping never looking back.

(Whose this guy?) Leaping in mid air he stayed in the air for a long period of time. Looking over your shoulder your eyes widened seeing the Navy ships at war with some ships you know. Red hair pirates, Law, Straw Hat, Charlotte and Kid Pirates!

Tugging on the black clothes the man was wearing you point at the Kid Pirates ship. "Take me there please." The stranger ignored you and you looked over to see where he was taking you. Some type of ship that's far away from the others. "I'm taking you someplace safe."

"Hell nah!" The moment you got an understanding you smashed the end of your handle against the man's chest making him let you go.

Feeling the wind blowing behind your back you watched this stranger in a bull mask skip in places in mid air before leaping forward toward you. "I'm going to where I belong!" Turning around you force your legs down as you kneel down in mid air and start using geppo to leap close to the ship. Leaving the masked stranger behind it'll take him time to reach you. Till then that big jump stole a lot from you.  "Killer!" You scream out before closing your eyes starting to free fall as the masked man was getting closer to you.

Killer looked up to the sky hearing your voice.. Running up to the crow nest he balanced himself on the edge preparing to jump. "Kid!" Killer yells at Kid who looks up seeing you free falling and a masked man reaching out to you. Swinging his mechanical arm a cannon ball was sent flying toward the masked man. Backing away from the attack gave Killer the advantage to leap toward you with a rope tied on his waist. Wrapping his arms around you he fell into the ocean with you.

Heat and the others begin to pull on the rope dragging Killer out of the water with you in his arms. Kid dropped the metal on the ships floor as he cuffed your cheeks in his palms. "Kiddo!" He rubs his thumbs underneath your eyes till you open them. "Captain." You say with a smile.

Kid's eyes gleamed brightly seeing your beautiful smile and lively eyes. Nothing could describe what he felt at the moment seeing your beautiful woken face.