The Girl Of His Eyes

Killer was the only one who listened never creeping up the truth that man suffers from a disease called boredom. Not only that but they are made for the adrenaline. Everyone was wrong about you but it's just the way you made it sound when you explained your goals. No one ever actually imagined you actually being a strong willed child.

No matter where you went, no matter who you were with, the moment you had the chance you'd look for the Kid Pirates. Returning back to where you originated from. Returning back to the one man you called Captain and the one man you called father.

But you never ran to a man you called lover. Never even talked to Killer about love even though it was at the top of your head. No one seemed to be suitable for you. No one understood you, they all wanted to keep you chained away from you adventures. Or what they all call as suicide missions that Kid new damn well you could handle. Than suddenly that man showed up leaving you in terrible condition with every encounter.

That first encounter with a government elite made you power hungry. You left only to return with that haki sword that Do so gave you. What made you earn the title of a true suicidal maniac was when the ship was in the center of a storm. The waves were vicious all that could be done was to trust on the ship and her men.

Left in Killers room the sword called out to you. That's when you showed up standing in the center of the ship. Face to face with a giant wave that was towering over the skies. Kid screamed out in disbelief that his ship would survive it. The best way of escaping those types of waves are riding it but even that tends to be a gamble.

"Everyone stop!" Your voice was loud and clear the crew was silent only listening to the rain. Killer was standing right behind you when you slowly slid out the black blade from the sheath.

Kid was going to scream at his crew to embrace themselves but Killer held his shoulder convincing Kid to trust you. At that time trust was little but it was fully there in existence with Killer.

Closing your eyes you held the sword with both hands in front of you. The sword called out to your haki expanding it to the point you feel the wind blowing in your veins. The power it held, the sound it made, the way it moved the rain drops, the cold feeling of just air being released through the lungs of your crew, even taking your breath away.

It's as if you called it all to come toward you. Catching the wind with your sword until it was absorbed and released. The crew watched feeling the rain stopped but the winds circling around the ship. Lightning struck the sky shining light of the rain that was around them. The giant body of water crashed into the circling wall of wind surrounding the ship. The crew were frozen in place as the wave continued to move forward leaving a tornado of water around them.

Kid eventually stepped forward seeing your body glowing orange but your sword was blue. "You are doing all of this?"

Looking at the water circling around his ship. The storm was happening outside of the barrier of wind you made that caught the wave. "She created a barrier of wind around us. Water just got caught from the circling motion." Killer explains it to Kid.

Slowly everyone begin to step out to the center of the ship to watch the water circle around them. No water slipped through, it was just outside riding the wind. "She did this by her own will. Transferring her haki to that sword." Kid watched you stand emotionless sharing your energy with the sword. "Did Shanks teach her that?"

Killer shakes his head crossing his arms toward his chest. "Who knows what he taught her." Kid stretched his neck to the side popping the stress of relief. You are very loyal toward him and any order he gives you there is always a yes from you.

As much as he would love to order you on standing there and keeping the ship safe from the storm you are his baby. Also his most respected fighter of the crew. Stopping in front of you his smile never left his lips.