Cat Man

Kid made you another mask but he avoids all eye contact with you. Even physical touch he attempts to limit it. (Back to being my Captain.)

"I get to look for him. I have a string." You say excited running on the night dirt streets. Technically you snuck out from the ship.

Killer suddenly stopped in front of you. Sliding your heels on the dirt stopping, you crossed your arms listening to him nag you on. "But dad!" You say whining and he shakes his head. You stomp your foot on the ground. "I'll be safe I promise! Just really quick. I know he also got sick from the gas so he's not as strong."

Killers shoulders rise up he wants to believe it but he won't take the risk.

"No. You are not 100%. Leave the boy alone." He walks over lifting you over his shoulder.

"Dad come on this isn't necessary." Killer covers his mask with his hand. It doesn't help your calling him dad right now. It just makes him even more overprotective. He's never had a girlfriend or even thought of a wife so having a daughter like you, it's complicated. Especially since he's supposed to be more of your mentor but he's taken the father role.

"There are other men. Simple men, less dangerous men." Gasping you can't believe he said that. "Less dangerous?! Excuse me!"

Killer nods his head. "You're excused "

"Are you saying I'm not strong enough to defeat leopard man?"

Welp looks like it's time. "Just 10 minutes please. Please. Please. I promise I'll come back. Just 10 minutes let me play with him." Killer stops, hating to have you beg like this for some guy. This is your first time begging

"You really like him."

Setting you down on your feet he looks down at you. Reaching out he removes your mask. "Promise me. Smiling you shake your head in a yes. "Alright." His thumb caressed the small scar that's healing on your cheek.

"I said it would heal."

Killer lowers your mask back on you. "10 minutes. One minute or second late I'm looking for you. And you lose my trust. And I'm telling the Captain!"

"Okay, wow not needed but I'll make 9 then."

Killer chuckles and steps aside letting you run ahead but you stop and run back to him. Wrapping your arms around him. "Thanks."

Killer stands frozen not sure how to act on this. But you quickly rush away in the hunt for Lucci before he could even rest his hand on your shoulder.

Maybe he does spoil you too much.

"I mean. She likes him. But if he hurts her." Killer slides out his bladed gauntlets. "She can probably manage to succeed in dating him. If she does we will have someone working inside the government that can benefit us. But why him? I don't trust him. But she's happy about him and."

Killer starts to run after you till he finds a ship where he hides watching you from afar.

Lucci was sitting on a ships side rail with a bottle in his hand reading some papers. Reports about his White Tiger.

You quietly slid upside down from a rope behind him. Lucci was engaged on the report of you being a bodyguard of Doflamingo before you resigned, after civilians were harmed during one of his bargains. There is no images of you without your mask. There are a bunch of different files of you being with the Red Hair, Straw Hat, Whitebeard and other associated pirate's. Leaving the list of speculations of you being a mercenary.

Seems that the Navy has also hired you to catch the most wanted Pirates. In return they would offer you the place of a Warlord in which you  "Generously" declined the offer. Smirking at the report he can believe it.