Plan

“Don’t worry about it y/n is back she’s got it all handled.”  One of them says as you lift bags of concrete on your shoulders. “Yeah cuz apparently I have more balls than you.” The man stops laughing looking at you pissed. He flicks a cigarette at the back of your head. Stopping from the sudden humiliation you drop the bags letting them slam on the ground. “You want to come over here and prove your theory wrong?” the man grabs himself. 

Turning to look at him your eyes showed no door of regrets. As if what you wanted to do to him didn’t matter. There will be no regrets. The man and other workers walked up circling around you. “Well?” the worker says wiggling his disgusting tongue. Keeping your head down you crunch up your hands not wanting to start anything. One of the men wraps his arms underneath your arms pulling you back against him.

But in that split second you flip him over onto the ground and look around quickly blocking a punch from one of them but one of the men behind you hit your back with a crowbar. “Iron Body” You say through a scream as you shield your head while they slammed metal bars against your back.

 (These are the men on the list.)

Closing your eyes you can hear the same sounds through your memory. Kids surrounded you while they kicked you, threw rocks and beat you with sticks. 

Then suddenly a boy rushed in he grabbed one of the shirts from one of the boys and threw him against a tree. All you heard were the sounds of a fight but you were too terrified to look up.

 “ I’m here.” Looking up you saw a hand in front of you but the boy who held it out he was shadowed due to the sun being behind him. 

(No one should have to protect me.) Growling looking forward seeing one of the legs from the men in front of you. Closing your hand into a fist with your muscles hardening you punch his shin as he screams out limping back. "My mother fucking leg!"

They stopped beating you looking at their wounded friend whose on the ground looking at the bone sticking out from the corner. "What the fuck." Panting in panic his eyes shake not believing it.

Pushing yourself off the ground you punched one of them in the balls. Rolling forward you were able to get away from one of them swinging a crowbar down. Running toward the one whose leaned down touching his shin you grab his by his shirt flinging him to the other 5.

The group of men all came in at once screaming toward you holding tools to use as weapons.

-

Panting you stood in the center of all the men who were groaning in agony. One of them stood up staggering to the wall as he took out a gun. “You stupid bitch.” He says aiming at you. Panting you looked him in the eyes holding your side, groaning and staggering. Grabbing a crowbar you closed your mouth inhaling deeply through your nose.

Suddenly a rope wrapped itself around the man’s wrist and he was swung across the wall knocking him out. Paulie rushed toward you wrapping your arm around his shoulders. “These guys.” You chuckle. 

“Definitely fired.” 

He responds and you nod your head. “You can’t do much with your injures you haven’t healed fully yet and you won’t if you keep this up.”

Rolling your eyes you listen to him the entire way home.

Lucci sawed off some wooden pillars as he looked around for you. The entire day he walked around, worked, but never saw you. His lunch break was quiet. A lonesome feeling. Missing your presence around his. 

Once the day was done he went over to your apartment as Paulie left your apartment. Lucci walked over to your door and knocked. “Son of a biaaatch!” You were just about to get in the shower.

Wrapping the towel around your body storming down the stairs smacking your feet on the wooden floor. Grabbing hold of the handle you open the door shocked to see someone Lucci. Eyes that were connected like magnets not capable of separating until some other force makes them.

For a while the both of you just looked into each others eyes attempting to read each other. Damn it he was confident on knocking on your door to talk to you but now that you answered he can’t think of anything to tell you.

 Hattori speaks. “You’ve been gone for a few days." Yeah really smooth.

Shrugging you hummed for a response. “Uhm kept opening my wounds.” 

Leaning on the side of the door you waited for what he wanted but you realize something. Gazing down at yourself in a towel. “Oh, uhm. Please come right in. Give me a second.” Lucci entered following you up stairs but was then pushed back down stairs. 

“Please wait here.” You finally rush up the stairs. Lucci takes the time to look around the living room seeing a picture of you with Iceberg and Paulie. You have gotten really close to them. That date night he had Kalifa and Kaku looking for the blueprints. They never found out and that’s because you had them with you the entire time. Lucci attempted to make his move with you that night so that he could perhaps get the blueprints. But you have taken your job serious. 

Coming back down you looked around but he was gone. "Guess he was in a hurry."

Just like every 8 pm Rucci leaped inside the kitchen from the window. "Rucci!" You say happy to have your cat return. "Come here my big boy!" The cat leaped up to you making you tumble to the floor with him. "Such a good boy." Lucci budded your chin playfully while you pinched his cheeks wiggling them. Sighing you head over to the couch holding the snail in your palm. 

Lucci walked around the seeing you hold the snail in your palm. Closing your eyes you look up at the ceiling in guilt. Lucci carefully got on top of you resting his chin on your chest. Scratching his ears while he licks your arm wanting to comfort you. Reaching for the remote you turn up the speaker listening to whatever is playing. 

"Oh Rucci. I feel so torn apart." Squeezing his cheeks you rub your nose against his but he buds your lips lightly. "You are such a loving big cat.

But pee on anything and I'll get you fixed." Lucci raises his head with an eyebrow and you can tell the feline was not happy to hear that. Smiling you scratch under his chin but he stops you with his big paw. 

(No! Continue talking about getting me fixed! I'll give you a reason to fix me!) Lucci licked his lips waiting for a response but he just saw that your eyes were drifting away. Waiting till you were completely asleep Lucci transformed back his hands slide on your cheek setting a warm kiss on your forehead. "I won't let you leave me again." Sliding the snail away from your hand he set it on the table. 

Keeping his weight balanced on you so you wouldn't feel the difference. His fingers slid through your hair relaxing your stressful nightmares. Ever since Rucci/ Lucci began to sleep with you the dreams have stopped visiting. Just good dreams visited you. Lucci leaned in close seeing your face change to sweet expressions of peace. "I won't let you leave me." His lips gently kissed yours a savouring taste that he forced himself to pull away from