Galley- La Company

Black dots started appearing in your vision.

"And fuck my Iron. Stood up too fast." Everyone looked at you in shock. Everything happened faster than the eye could blink. The only one who was capable of seeing everything that happened in action was Shanks and Sabo.

"It's still an open opportunity!"

Shanks yells out with a wide smile and wide eyes.

Staggering for a bit Kid appeared in front of you lifting you up into his arms. "You would show off Kiddo." Kid says smiling widely. "His fault." You point at Shanks who winks. "Perverted old man!"

Shanks was insulted. "Oh come on! It was just a thought! How could you have even heard that in your coma?"

Shanks stopped that attack from the masked man and you thank him for that. Reaching out to him he flinched. Shanks flinched!

"Thank you all. I owe everyone."

Smiling he reached out shaking your hand.

Shanks was alone with you in the hospital room when he made his thought. Saying that if you ever feel like you can't find someone out their that he's always opened. That he wouldn't bother having you as his wife.

It was cute and all until he went into further details of his small fantasy and that's when you just stamped him as a pervert. A good pervert who at the time of your visit was probably very drunk.

Kid shook his head. "Like hell you do! You don't owe anyone anything! Just thank us!" Smiling from Kids words you feel Shanks squeeze your fingers before letting go. Kid took you back into his room so Chopper could attend you.

Sabo kept a smile on his face. "She's getting stronger. She will make a change or the spark of a change. Made yeah flinch." He teases Shanks but he's not bothered by it. "She's a good kid."

Sanji lit his cigarette taking a deep puff before turning to look at Killer. "As man to man." Killer looks at Sanji. "When the time comes and she has matured may I take your daughters hand?"

Killer stood silently still. So still that the atmosphere around Sanji and Killer became intense. (I want someone different for her a man worthy, a man to protect her and still treat her like the precious baby girl she is. A man like me.)

Killer looks away closing his hand on his mask clearing his throat. "No." He says walking away feeling something strange. As if it were an overpowering of authority. Having the say so on who gets to be with you. That power felt good.

!!!!Father power!!!!

Sanji kept his full dignity in check. But truly the moment he can he will die a little. Killer looks at all the men on his ship. Maybe Ace or Sabo could be good for you. It's just the luck of the sea for you to find that one fish. Shanks walks around the ship and Killer glares at him.

"Shanks we need to talk." Shanks turns quickly with his smile. "As the father of kiddo I have some concerns." Shanks soul in the background making a hole in the ground. No one is going to let it go. "It was just a thought that if she felt needed for a husband I am available."

Killer slides his blade gauntlets. "The answer is no." Damn it feels good to have this father like power!

Keeping Zoro's sword by your side as you rested after drinking something that Chopper made, you felt safe back on this ship. Especially knowing everyone is safe. That bull masked man sure was a dangerous one you got hella lucky with that banana peel. That was unintentional, you just flicked it not meaning for it to be underneath his footing.

Kid held your hand with both of his watching you sleep peacefully. There is a small amount of fear coursing through him that you will sleep and not wake up. All those days visiting you at the hospital seeing you in that bed knowing you were in a deep comatose. Now it's different it feels different seeing you asleep in his bed. Just feels like you're back at that state again.