Secrets

Just as he turned away to leave he felt his own wounds from last night sting him. Groaning he holds his side realizing he's bleeding. "Shit." The nurses see his bloody shirt from the back and front. "Sir would you like assistance." Lucci turns to look at her before collapsing.

Waking up he sits up from the bed remembering last night's events. Lucci was rushing to kill Katakuri he wanted to end the battle quickly. It wasn't a strategic battle. Katakuri wanted to kill Lucci just so he can look for you. It enrages him remembering how you were last night.

Something happened something much more. But there was more to it. You had a mask on when you were saved. Apparently you have no memories of anything. Never good with taking orders.

(It's a jumping thought but I believe Katakuri is using her for his own benefit. But she attacked me. Could my appearance have snapped a memory? Clearly she doesn't remember me but she remembers Hattori. Why be with the Charlotte's why not stay with the Kid Pirates?)

Closing his hands together Lucci puts the puzzles together.  "Just for how long have you lacked memory?"

Hattori was beside the window also thinking. Lucci looks at his companion whose curious on his master's thoughts. Hattori stayed near the window all night.

"Seems like your friend is awake." The nurse says.

(Friend?) Lucci looks up at the white curtains as they move aside revealing your bandaged up body. "I'll be close if you need anything." The nurse leaves closing the curtains as you sit on the side of the bed. Leaning down you rest your arms on your thighs.

"Lucci. Now that we aren't in close hearing or in public view you can now tell me. If you are the man who attacked Katakuri last night.

The only reason I am here is because you saved me and brought me here. I just thought deeply that you could have let that box crush me. Leads me to understand you are a good man. Not just a murder that I fought 2 years ago."

Looking over to him his hand covers your mouth. Hattori speaks. "I'm not that man who you think I am. That man is someone else. How are you feeling? You went through surgery." Lucci is really not lying. That man you fought was someone else, but the man he is now is someone else as well.

Holding his wrist you pin it down on the bed.

"Damn it no! I know you are that guy from-" Lucci suddenly pinned you down to the bed his eyes digging into yours. "I am not the man you keep asking about. And it's pissing me off. I saved your life because I knew I could. I know nothing of what you are talking about."

Closing your fists you can't really let it go. When your gut tells you someone is bad it's because that person is bad. But there is something you want to know about Lucci.. "How did you stop that box?"

Lucci smirks as Hattori keeps speaking for him.

"The box didn't weigh that much. Your injuries are what made it weigh more." Shaking your head you know that's a terrible lie. "Why are you bandaged up?"

Lucci's smirk fades away looking into your eyes. At times he can easily lie to people but you are a stubborn one. "Just because I said it didn't weigh that much doesn't mean it was easy keeping it off your unconscious body." stopping you think for a bit and examine his bandaged body.

That much you can remember. Before passing out completely you saw him stop that box from crushing you both.

(A box doesn't leave injures.)

The Doctor who examined you explained something interesting.

----

"The human body is strong but our bone structures are something remarkable. But your ribs can take up 742 pounds to crack. Left side ribs suffered from a severe amount of damage. Interior muscle bruising which caused swelling.