Chapter 23: Getting Down to Business

“I, uh—“ Charlie stuttered. “Yes. I can do that."

       Ah, fuck

       Before Charlie had time to think about how awkward that was, she closed the distance between them and kissed Beatrice. As she did so, she also moved her arms away from her chest and wrapped them around her. 

      Beatrice did the same, squeezing her tightly as the kiss became more intense, more desperate. 

      Beatrice suddenly broke away and started to kiss the side of her neck and Charlie shuddered at the feeling of her mouth.

       “You’re not going to shove me across the room this time, are you?” Charlie said with a bit of a nervous laugh.

      Beatrice smiled a bit against her skin, but didn’t say anything, instead going back to kissing her neck. 

      She moved down slowly, and very carefully, like she was savoring the taste of every inch of Charlie’s skin.

       Charlie, in turn, leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she enjoyed her mouth moving. When she made it to Charlie’s collar bone, she paused and shyly eyed her. 

      “Uh—can I?”

       “Yes. Please.” Charlie said.

      Beatrice gave a small nod, her face brightly flushed, her lips pursed.

       She reached a hand out gently squeezed Charlie’s breast before leaning in and kissing her chest. Beatrice took her nipple in her mouth and Charlie sighed, reaching around running her fingers through her hair. 

   This is nice. Charlie thought. But I want to touch her too.

      At that thought Charlie grabbed the collar of Beatrice’s jumpsuit, and hurriedly started to unfasten the buttons. Beatrice stopped what she was doing, and, with just a wave of her hand, sent the buttons flying straight off and clattering onto the floor. 

        Charlie finished it off, pulling the fabric from her shoulders, down to her ankles. She reached around her back, and quickly unhooked her bra as well, throwing it to the side. 

      Beatrice shivered, her bottom lip quivering just a bit as her dark eyes glanced up at Charlie for approval. 

      Charlie responded by tackling her and diving straight onto the bed. Beatrice giggled as they slammed into the mattress. A giddy laugh slipped from Charlie’s lips as well at the feeling of their bare skin connecting, before she kissed her again.

        Beatrice wrapped her arms around her, and squeezed her tightly, desperately as they kissed. 

       Charlie coaxed one of her arms away, and moved down, happily nuzzling her face between her breasts. 

        Man, I love boobs.      

        Charlie lifted her head a bit and kissed her way across her skin as she ran her thumb over Beatrice’s nipple. 

        “Can I go down on you?” Charlie whispered, looking up at her. 

          Beatrice shyly glanced away but nodded excitedly in response.

          Charlie smiled in excitement and shimmied down between her thighs. She pushed them to them apart, and started to slowly kiss her skin starting at her knee and working her way up to the very inner corner.

         Beatrice huffed and squirmed beneath her, twisting around in anticipation.

         When Charlie thought she'd had enough, she reached up and pulled her panties down. Beatrice lifted her hips up to help her, though she still seemed too flustered to make eye contact with her.