Betrayal and comfort 💖Slight Angst - Fluff💖

Start from the beginning

Currently, he was at your desk. Reading. You didn't even know he needed to read.

"Fine." You flopped onto your bed, and groaned again. "Can you make me some noodles?"

"No. Your dad will be back soon, and I don't think he'd appreciate some guy in his house."

"You can tell him you're a friend."

He sent you a glare, before slamming his book closed. "Fine"

With that, he went into his physical form, and went to the kitchen to make you some noodles.

You took out your phone, deciding to message Jeremy.

Boyf 💙

Jereeee

Yes babe?

You feelin better?

Kinda, just tired.

Man, I'm lonely too.

I feel ya.

I'm heading to the mall with Michael, we just found out about something.

Ooo coolio

Hey, could ya pick me up some grape fanta? I heard from a friend that it was good. I wanna try it.

Yeah, I can do that babe.

Hey get better soon, alright?

Ah shit, gotta go. I gotta pay this dude like $400

Goddamn, what are you buying??

Drugs??

Haha, not quite. But eh.

Okay okay, I'll leave you to it.

I'll cya tomorrow love.

<3

Cya babe.

You set down your phone, yawning. 'Squiiip, my noodles.'

"I'm coming, goddamn."

With that, he stepped into your room, closing the door softly behind him. "Here," He carefully handed you the noodles, and watched as you ate them.

"Ooo... These are good." You smiled, eating them quickly. "Thanks, Squip!"

He smiled, making your face heat up a bit. You didn't know why. The feeling was... Different. You didn't pay it much attention, however, as you continued eating in silence.

~

The next day you were still at home. It was after school, and you were waiting for Jeremy to message you, as you slowly sipped your grape soda.

"You shouldn't be drinking soda while you're sick, (y/n)."

"You're not my dad," You said back, taking another sip. "Besides, Jeremy brought it to me yesterday. So. Hush"