I nodded and looked at the time.

"I have an hour, before I have to go.." I frowned.

"We have 30 minutes before we have to go," JHope cheered.

"Wanna do something fun?" Jimin asked.

"We can play Overwatch!" Taehyung smiled.

"Ya! You haven't played in ages!!" Jungkook whined.

I giggled and shook my head, "I was going to do homework.."

"Aish...you make it seem like we don't have work," Suga sighed.

"Well your work is singing and dancing. That's fun! I have normal school studies," I pointed out.

"So do I," Jungkook pouted.

"Mhmm, then maybe you should work on the stuff you get when you actually go to school," I joked bitterly but with a teasing smile.

Jungkook pushes me lightly as the others giggled.

"Want help?" Namjoon asked me.

"Ani~" I shook my head, "I'm going to be stuck with Ashton for a while. I can at least be reciting some homework in my head to distract myself,"

Jimin shot up off the couch.

He grabbed my arm and suddenly pulled me to sit, "nononono! Forget your stupid homework. Let's talk about your date and what your gonna do, and rules, and if there needs to be a possible murder involved later,"

"JImin-"

"No Jimin hyung has a point," Jungkook agreed sitting down.

The other five sat down and I gave them all a look, "I don't think this is ness-"

"Hush." Jin ordered.

"First off, " Jimin started.

"if that fvcking fvckboy-"

"JIMIN!" Jin scolded.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "if that jerk makes a move on you-"

"He's gonna flirt Chim," Suga reminded.

"If he makes any physical contact! That's just...wrong! You run or call us! Okay!" Jimin said.

"Jimin that's-"

"Two!" Jimin said ignoring me, "if Ashton asks about us, you say they're gonna kick your sorry lil ass if you do anything stupid,"

I looked at The other six you had moved to do there own things.

"Hello? Anyone gonna help me?" I ask.

"Eunnie....this is important...I don't want that shithole to touch you," Jimin growled.

"Okay!" I yell as my body stiffens, "moving on. I'll call you if anything happens okay?! Deal?"