I mean, I already knew this. It shouldn't matter to me.

But for some reason, it does.

"Uh...soon! Yeah. I haven't given the costume department any designs to create for me. It's my fault. I've been procrastinating it." I lied, smoothing out my gym clothes.

"Wow seriously?! Man, as soon as I had the opportunity to create my costume, I took it. It's one of the coolest parts about this school, you know. The UA costume department is known for being the best. You should get on it soon!" Kaminari encouraged, shooting me a warm smile.

"Yeah. I definitely will." I smiled, not being able to stop myself from imagining what my own hero costume would look like.

I mean a girl could dream, right?

"When she does get her costume, I really hope it's something revealing. I wanna see that rack in a skin tight bodysuit!!" Mineta giggled manically, drooling next to me.

Eijirou came up behind Mineta now, thumping him in the back of his purple balled head.

"That's about enough out of you." He stated firmly, crossing his arms challengingly.

I raised an amused eyebrow at his serious tone. It sounded like he was trying to defend me. From harmless Mineta, of all people.

Either way, it was very chivalrous and manly of him to do that.

Mineta immediately shut up at Eijirou's tone, quickly running off.

"Wow. Look at how fast that purple grape is running away. You're my hero, Eijirou Kirishima." I joked, pretending to fan girl over him.

He grinned at my words, sauntering over to me.

"Heh, took you long enough to realize it." He retorted smoothly, placing his hands on my waist.

There was really no reason to hide my relationship with Eijirou anymore. All of the girls had already found out, and the boys quickly caught on, too. Aizawa and I seemed to be on good terms now, so I think he was okay with it, too.

I turned my attention to Eijirou, now noticing his costume looked slightly different.

"Hey, nice costume. I see you added some upgrades?" I asked, running my hands up the black sleeves that now donned his arms.

"Oh, yeah! I designed it a few weeks ago, while you were gone. I added these special sleeves, that way when I carry the people I save...I don't end up hurting them." He explained, smoothing out his sleeves slightly.

"Wow. That's creative. What made you think to add sleeves like that?" I asked, lazily placing my arms around his neck.

He bit his lip nervously, subtly averting his gaze to the floor.

"Well...you did. You gave me the idea." He muttered quietly, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

I looked at him in confusion, cocking my head to the side.

"Me? How so?"

Eijirou was quiet for a moment, before running his hands up my waist.

"Remember back at summer camp, when Dabi exploded the school? Well, I grabbed you, and jumped out of the window, in order to save us from his blue flame explosion. I had to activate my quirk to save you, and ended up hurting you right here." He uttered, squeezing my waist gently to remind me where he accidentally hurt me.

"I didn't even feel it. I was too hyped up on adrenaline. Besides, you saved my life." I reassured him.

"Well, with these sleeves...now I can save and protect, too." He said, shooting me that familiar shark boy smile.