Yuyan Hane!

Yuyan's POV

Everything was going great, perfectly fine actually, that was until a genjutsu was cast on everyone.

"Stay down you two!" Hisui shouted at Sakura and me as he saved us from two sound ninja, "don't come out until we've evened it out!"

I peaked out a little and saw everyone asleep except for Kakashi-sensei, Gai-sensei, and Hisui whole were fighting side by side. They looked pretty great actually.

I had never actually seen Hisui fight, but woah he is really good and fast too, so was Gai-sensei, he had some amazing taijutsu skills, and I already knew Kakashi-sensei was great.

"Yuyan! Sakura! Wake up Naruto! I'm giving you guys a mission, I think Naruto will like it!" Kakashi-sensei announced.

"What kind of mission is it?" I questioned.

"Listen carefully, for the first time since the Land of the Waves mission, an A rank mission."

"Huh?! Why are you giving us a mission at a time like this?!" Sakura argued.

"Sasuke went after Gaara and the other Sand shinobi, you guys are to track him down."

"Wait, Sasuke went after them?! We have to hurry!" I panicked. Who wouldn't panic if your boyfriend was going after someone who wanted to kill him? And they also have Temari and Kankuro, it's three against one!

"Shouldn't I wake up everyone else then?" Sakura asked.

"There's no time! And if we wake up too many people it'll be harder for us to move and stay hidden, the village is probably surrounded by Sand and Sound ninjas, so the smaller the better," I explained.

"Precisely, that's why a basic four man team is perfect for this," there was only three of us, so now I was a bit confused.

"Who's the fourth member?" Kakashi did some hand signs, "kuchiyose no jutsu!" a small dog appeared from the white smoke left from the summoning technique. It was quite the cute dog.

"This is Pakkun, he'll be able to sense Sasuke by his scent," Kakashi informed us. It was sort of strange to have a dog as the fourth member in our team.

I nullified the genjutsu on Naruto who was snoring away. "W-what? Sakura-chan, Yu-chan? What's going on?"

"I'll explain right now! We have to get going!" I hurried.

"Naruto! Behind you!" a sound ninja appeared behind Naruto, but luckily Gai-sensei punched the guy through the wall, it was pretty cool actually, I was quite amazed.

"I'll restate your mission now. Escape through that hole, chase after Sasuke, join up with this, and stop him!"

"What happened to Sasuke?!" Naruto seemed quite worried, it made me pretty happy he did, but we didn't have time for questions.

"YOU GUYS BETTER BE CAREFUL OR I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" Hisui smiled while so casually killing another sound ninja.

"We'll explain in the way, let's just go!" We jumped out the hole and began to jump through the thick forest following Pakkun and explaining to Naruto the whole situation. I was quite anxious, I really hope Sasuke didn't get hurt, he just came back and it would be really lame if he landed himself in the hospital already. But then, that's Sasuke for ya. Just like me, I'd always find a way to land myself in the hospital.

"Hey guys!! You should really pick up the pace!" Pakkun sounded pretty distressed.

"What's going on?!" Sakura questioned.