Today We're Genin!

Yuyan's POV

"Sasuke," I shook him, yesterday I stayed over at his house, we talked for hours and I cooked some dinner, then we eventually fell asleep while we were talking more.

"Sasuke!" why doesn't he wake up I'm sure he's not a heavy sleeper, maybe he was just tired.

"SASUKE UCHIHA!!" he jumped up causing him to fall off his bed.

"Ouch.." he looked over from the side of his bed glaring at me. It wasn't my fault we had to go the academy today was the day we became genin! "What was that for?"

"Gosh Sasuke we have to go to the academy don't you know what day it is?!"

He got up from the floor rubbing his head. He looked at me and smirked "Hn."

"Today we finally become ninja don't we? Aren't you excited, we get to go on missions and do other ninja stuff! Oh and we'll be put in a team too! I hope I can get in a team with you or Naruto that would be really fun!" I walked out of the room and to his kitchen taking out some ingredients to make breakfast.

"Hn, Naruto, that dobe?"

"Hey Naruto might be a knucklehead, but I have high hopes for him! I bet he'll become really strong someday and he'll become Hokage you know!"

"He's like dead last in our class, there's no way he'll become Hokage."

I pouted at him, "What happened to the Sasuke that supported Naruto's dream huh?!" He walked behind me and lightly slapped me across the head, "He's dead."

I laughed, "just go get ready, I'll make breakfast."

He left to his room, takes a shower, changes, then comes back to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. I realized I probably needed to wear other clothes, I couldn't go walking around in the Uchiha clan symbol, that's just not right, even though I sort of liked how the clothes looked...

"I'm gonna head home, I should probably change clothes since I'm not an Uchiha," I giggled awkwardly.

"Hm, that sucks, the symbol looks good on you," he said with mouth full of food.

"I liked the clothes too, but it wouldn't be right of me to wear an Uchiha clan symbol."

"You were practically part of the family just wear it."

I felt sort of happy to hear that, I really liked the shirt and the symbol, when I was a kid I tried to draw it all the time! Anyways, I had to go home and get some stuff anyways, so I took off. Maybe I'd make a couple of changes to the outfit to fit my style. Sweat pants were comfortable and all, but I'm just not a "sweat pants kind of person".

I cut the high open collar of the shirt and made it into square neck shirt. I put on some navy blue shorts, a white skirt that was open on the sides making it look like an apron, maroon colored thigh high stockings and the regular blue sandals. (She has like Rin's outfit hehe)

I walked out of my apartment complex only to see the raven haired Uchiha waiting for me. He looked at me and smirked, "guess you made a few touches to the outfit."

"S-sorry, I'm not big on sweatpants."

"What?" he raised an eyebrow,  "don't say sorry you look perfect like that." I blushed and looked away so he wouldn't see my embarrassed reaction.

"L-let's just go."

We began walking towards the academy, some fangirls saw us walking together, but I didn't feel scared anymore, I knew Sasuke was here with me and I felt like I was safe with him! When we arrived in the academy I finally talked to everyone: Hinata, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Shino, and I had a conversation with Naruto. Seeing everyone so hyped got me really excited. I could do the clone jutsu, so this would be easy!