A Real Team

Yuyan'sPOV

"You have until twelve at noon to get a bell from me. The person who doesn't get a bell will fail and return to the academy! Begin!"

I was currently hidden in a tall, leafy tree. I don't know where everyone else went, but I did know it would be difficult to get the bells from Kakashi-sensei, I knew he was strong. However, Naruto was out in the field fighting our sensei, his efforts weren't very efficient though.

I sighed. This would be a lot easier if we worked together. I watched silently as Naruto came very close to landing a hit on Kakashi, but he used the substitution technique on one of his clones. I sighed again. Maybe it'll be a good idea if I look for everyone.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" I'm pretty sure that was Sakura, I'll follow her scream! I ran a little further and found her on the ground, she was probably put under a genjutsu. "Kai!"

"Eh? Yuyan? What are youdoing here?"

"We can't get the bells on our own, we'll all have to work together to get them from Kakashi-sensei."

"W-why did you help me? I thought you hated bullies," she slightly scowled at me.

"Even if I do, we're both members of team seven! And I have no ill will against you, I think you'd be cool if you weren't obsessing over Sasuke all the time."

"Hmph! Well...thanks."

Next, I cut down Naruto from a trap, and told him a plan I had came up with. He was stubborn at first, but I convinced him to go along with it. Next, Sasuke, he'd be harder to find and persuade.

"Look he's fighting Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura pointed. He seemed to be holding up pretty great, even I was amazed.

"Okay, Sakura, Naruto distract Kakashi-sensei from behind, don't be too rash, remember this is Kakashi and he's a jounin. This is just a distraction, so don't try to actually beat him okay?"

"Right!" they both ran off in the opposite direction. This was a good time to try out some new ninjutsus!

I used the camouflage technique to completely hide my presence and ran next to Sasuke. I would have been the distraction, but Sasuke isn't so easily convinced, I'd be the best chance at getting him to cooperate.

Sakura and Naruto both attacked Kakashi, Naruto made lots of shadow clones, and Sakura used some kunai and shuriken to attack. "Hey Sasuke!"

"What the-! When did you get here?!"

"Doesn't matter, listen we have no chance of getting the bells alone, so it's better if we work together to get the bells!"

"I can do this on my own, I'm not weak. I already almost got one, just don't get in my way."

"Almostbut you didn't! Look if Sakura, Naruto, and me get the bells, that leaves you out and that means you'll have to go back to the academy andyou won't have lunch!"

"There's only three bells, what then?"

"I don't know! We'll figure it out!"

"Hn, this better work." Guess that was easier than I thought.

Kakashi was still sparring with Sakura and Naruto. They were barely holding up, Sakura wasn't very good at taijutsu, and Naruto's clones were being defeated by Kakashi.

Sasuke and I looked at each other, most likely with the same idea. We smiled and nodded, this was about to get good! I signaled Naruto and Sakura to get away from the area so they wouldn't get caught. Naruto left a couple of shadow clones to keep him distracted as Sasuke and I did our hand seals.