-110% Success

Yuyan's POV

I don't even know how long I've been here in this same room, tied to the same metal pole. I've barely even ate. I couldn't stand anymore but the metal pole I was tied to forced me stand. My legs shook horribly.

I knew I had become skinnier because the ropes tied around me had become more loose over the past days, weeks, months who even knows, it just seemed like an eternity. My hair had gotten longer too, it grew fast anyways but my bangs were now starting to cover my eyes.

Orochimaru had tried too many experiments on me my whole body was aching and hurting. This experiment was by far the worst experiment ever.

He said something about the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju and his rare chakra nature then put several needles into me. At first, it felt the same as the cursed seal, my whole body was being deconstructed then reconstructed into something totally different. Next, I didn't feel much, my body had become stable until it started to come out.

There were large pieces of wood that began to come out of my back, they broke through some of my bones and ripped through my skin, I could feel all that blood drip down my back.

This was much more worse than the cursed seal.

I was wailing in pain, I couldn't hold it in, it was far too painful. Never had I experienced such excruciating pain in my life. It felt as if someone was drilling giant holes into my back and those holes just kept in getting bigger and bigger by the second.

I began to wonder if anyone was even looking for me. Were the people in Konoha even worried? Had they even noticed I left? What about Hisui-sensei, Kakashi-sensei, and Itachi ni-san? What about Sasuke and Naruto, did they wonder where I was?

"Guess we have visitors," Orochimaru said in a slightly annoyed and amused voice.

I slightly looked up to him, but couldn't put my head up all the way because of the pain. In that, I saw something that made my body freeze, three Konoha anbu ninja. He was bowing in front of Orochimaru. They began to discuss something I couldn't make out. They spread out and began to set up traps around the large laboratory. Paper bombs and kunai and shuriken traps.

"The little Hane Princess will be returning to Konoha, I expect to use her in the future, make sure Danzo keeps his deal."

Danzo?

"S-so he's be-hind th-this?" I managed to stutter out.

One anbu ninja came and pulled my hair to look at his face. I screamed in pain, the wood in my back grew the more I moved. "I'm sure you don't want your friends to suffer, so if I were you, I wouldn't say a word to anyone."

"Da-nzo won't g-get away with th-this." Another anbu came and slapped me. I screamed again as the wood grew more, more blood began to drip down my back. I'm surpried I wasn't dead with all this blood loss.

"She's quite the tenacious one, she has the life force of an Uzumaki, wonder if that's another Hane trademark."

Now Orochimaru stood in front of me. He reached out his hand and touched the cursed seal on my neck. I screamed again. My voice was going to be so damaged, I just knew it.

"Consider yourself marked, we'll meet again someday Princess Yuyan."

I watched Orochimaru poof out. One anbu ninja grabbed my face and forced my tongue out. Another started to make hand seals then touched my tongue.

"It's a cursed seal, you won't be able to ever speak of Danzo or any events related to your kidnapping."

Alright, I've had enough of cursed things.