Dinner with the Uchihas

Yuyan's POV

I was pretty nervous for later today. I mean come on, dinner with the Uchihas?

Sasuke had always told me his dad was strict and he was a really serious guy. He also mentioned how he always praised Itachi, but never noticed him. It was similar to how tou-san always praised Ren but never praised Yumiko even though she was the older one.

Sasuke had also mentioned that his mother was really kind and sweet, so I was looking forward to meeting her!

As I laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling, I realized something.

"I don't have anything to wear!"

I put on one of my casual dresses. It was a short, plain, loose fitting black dress with a pink, sleeveless, high collared blouse underneath. With it, I had navy blue ninja sandals.

"Okay! Now to go buy an outfit!"

I walked out into the village looking through several clothing stores trying to find an outfit. I'm pretty picky with my clothing actually. I don't like how most colors look on my because I have white hair and although white matches with everything, I just never liked it. That's why I usually had dark colored clothing instead of brighter clothing.

"Why is there nothing for me to buy?!" I walked out of a store angrily. I walked through the streets trying to find another clothing store. Some villagers waved to me, I waved back to them and proceeded into the next store.

I looked through the stands and small isles until I finally found the perfect outfit.

It was a black, mid sleeved, short kimono dress with a sleeveless, jade colored haori. It was all topped off with a white, closed obi. It was definitely something I would want to wear.

"Yes this is perfect!" I looked at the price then sweat dropped.

I didn't have enough money to buy it! Why was it so expensive?! The ONE moment I find something perfect it's too expensive!

I was sulking, hugging the dress so disappointed that I didn't have enough money.

"Hey little one what's wrong?" that was definitely Hisui, no one else called me 'little one'.

"Nothing... nothing at all..."

"Ah, so you want to buy that dress eh? I bet it would look great on you!"

I sighed loudly, "I'm not buying it."

"Huuuh? why not?"

"Not enough money."

"Haha! Don't worry I've got it covered you could've just asked ya know!"

"What? I can't take money from you Hisui-sensei, I'll just look for something else!"

"Nope. I am not taking no for an answer and that is an order from your superior!"

"...but Hisui-sense-"

"NO BUTS!" he poked my head and took the outfit from my hands.

He walked to the cashier, "yes this'll be all...arigatou!" He then turned back and handed me the bag, we both walked out of the store, now to buy some shoes, I'm pretty sure I had enough money for that at least.

"So what's with the fancy outfit?"

"I'm going to eat at the Uchiha's house today."

"HAHAHAHAHA. I remember my first time eating at the Uchiha's house, really brings back memories! Itachi and I were both in the academy back then!"