Search for Yuyan

Kakashi's POV

I was always late for training with Yuyan, but one thing was for sure, she's never late. Yuyan was always waited patiently for me and never complained when I was late. But she wasn't here today, it was strange.

"Maybe she overslept or something, I'll wait a while to see if she gets here."

Everyday we trained her for 3 hours each, it was always me, Itachi, then Hisui, in that order we trained her.

"Or maybe she lost track of time."

I sort of pondered on that, but Yuyan was a very responsible girl I don't think things like losing track of time and oversleeping were in her vocabulary. Maybe she picked up my habit of coming late, that would be really bad also considering Hisui is very punctual.

Despite him being such a meat head, Hisui has his priorities straight and is also extremely punctual, even more so than Itachi. It was good but sort of annoying especially because I made it a thing to be late.

My thoughts drifted back to Yuyan.

I let out a deep sigh, "Guess I'll just wait."

>>>Time skip<<<

"Kakashi-san! Wake up! Where's Yuyan?"

I guess I hadn't realized that I had fallen asleep on the ground, pretty embarrassing. But on the other hand I guess Yuyan hadn't shown up.

"Oh Itachi it's you."

"Where did Yuyan go?"

"She hasn't shown up today, I tried waiting but I guess I fell asleep. But knowing Yuyan, she would have woken me up to start training."

"Maybe we should go check it out to see if there's something wrong."

We ran to her apartment and knocked on the door.

No answer.

"Hey Yuyan open the door you missed training!"

Still no answer.

We decided to go through one of the many glass windows through the back of the apartment complex. Once we were in we began to search for Yuyan as we called out her name back and fourth, no answer.

"Maybe she's out with Naruto, do you know if she's with Sasuke or Naruto?"

"She never missed a single training session."

"Yeah you're right."

Itachi started to get this sort of worried look on his face, I know he care about her a lots, so did I, but Yuyan was like a little sister to Itachi. If anything happened to her, he'd blame himself for not being protective enough.

"We should go look for her, she likes morning walks maybe she wandered off somewhere."

"First let's get Hisui, maybe he knows something."

Once again we made our way to another person's home.

Hisui was probably asleep before we got there because he answered the door in a pretty grumpy mood.

"What, what is it I got back from a mission literally two damn hours ago. I haven't gotten any sleep for like a week let me off the hook for once!" he leaned his face against the door frame. I have to admit, he looked horrible and he was growing bags under his eyes.

"Sorry Hisui, but do you know where Yuyan is by any chance?"

"Like I said, I just came back from a mission, I think I'll be skipping training with her today. But last time I saw her was last night, didn't she have dinner at your place Itachi?"