Infinity War

Thor's axe flies towards Thanos' chest. "I'm Thor, remember me? And I told you you would pay for what you did to Asguard." He pushed Stormbreaker into his chest. " I...I am...inevitable." Thor pushed in further. "And you....you should have.....you should have gone for the head." "NOOOO!" Snap. Nothing. They look over and see that the stones are gone. Next to him is Deadpool wearing a hockey glove. "Yeah, well fuck you, I am Batman!" Snap! Thanos looks around the battlefield and sees his army slowly turning to dust.

Captain America walks up to him and kneels down to his eye-level. "What do you call this?" "I call this.....failure. But at least now I can be with my beloved Death." "Now hold on there you Asshole, if you even think about touching her I'll-" Deadpool was cut off by the dust from Thanos blowing into his face. "Shit! Well, I guess we should go get a vacuum." "Wow. To think I thought you could take something seriously for once," Tony's voice came over the intercoms. "What would make you think that? Anyways, let's pull an Avengers 1 and go get some shwarma."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=--=-

There's a reference in here only comic book fans will get. Also, Josh Brolin had to practice the snap with a hockey glove, so there's that reference, to.