Chapter 5

Y/N POV

After a while, I got better. I hated it when they stuck me with needles, the IV brought back some bad memories but it was better when Zawa was there. He was very tired, and did hero work a lot but he still came every day. I learnt how to control my quirk, and how to be less scared. I had another surgery, to help with the organ damage, also earning me a panic attack. (From the surgery idea, not the organ damage)
Zawa has switched his shifts from day to night. He is going to teach at a school in the day.
After two months of Zawa visiting me, he decides to adopt me. I was really happy when he told me, I can't remember where my parents are...
But after three months I was ready to go. I was healthy and happy enough to be discharged from the hospital.

Aizawa POV

Well shit.
My house is very messy, I don't think  Y/N would like this. Juice boxes are strewn around hazardously, the laundry is full of dirty clothes and there is no food in the fridge.
Better get to work......

Time skip to after Aizawa gets his act together and brings Y/N home.

"It's so-so, amazing!" Y/N bounds into through the front door, as excited as a kitten on catnip. Her intelligent eyes scanned the place, taking in every detail of my pale-walled home.
"Welcome home Y/N," I say, "Do you want to see your room?" Her Eyes widen, shocked.
"I get my own room?,"she asks, "I don't have to share?"
I laugh. This kid I thought she's precious. I grabbed her backpack (which Best Jeanist made) and trudged upstairs, Y/N following. I pushed open the door to a wide, spacious room. (Seen in the image at the top)
Y/N turned to me.
"Thank you Zawa," she said shyly, "Thank you so much."
I crouch down and stare her in the eyes.
"Y/N, I promise you will never be alone, and I will always be there for you no matter what."
She giggles and hold out her pinky.
"Promise?"
I sigh.
"What did I just say." I smile at her and she goes into a fit of uncontrollable giggles.