Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

They want to hurt me too?!? I thought they were helping me! I thought Eraser Head liked me! And that Soba Doctor!

I am so, so scared.
Right now I am running down an unfamiliar corridor, with bright lights and white walls. I see lots of people looking at me weirdly, and I few try to stop me by, grabbing my hand or stepping in front of me. I fight or run my way out.
There is a throbbing ache in my left hand, and my legs hurt from the sudden sprint. I duck into a dark room and crawl underneath a stretcher. I curl up into a ball,  because my lungs are about to explode. I haven't ran or let alone walked, in so long. I hear a stampede of footsteps and voices, calling my name. I stay quiet, maybe they won't find me.
Someone enters the room, and they shut the door with a click. I hear them walking towards the stretcher, their clothes making soothing rubbing noises as they swish towards me.
The figure bents down, crouching in front of me.
It's Eraser Head.
He wraps his arms around me and scoops me into his lap. I can't help but try to stop the tears from escaping my eyes.
It's no use.
The tears fall from my face, and soon I can't stop sobbing, chest heaving noisily. Eraser Head hugs me tight so I can't escape. He pulls up both to the stretcher, hugging me close. I like it, for once I'm ok with just staying here and crying.

Aizawa's POV

I found Y/N huddled in a ball inside a storage room. She was underneath a stretcher, so I pulled her out and she cried.
Her little body was shaking so much so I hugged her closer , so she was encased in my arms like a caterpillar in a cocoon. Y/N stopped crying after fifteen or so minutes, quietly playing with my hair absentmindedly. I gaze down on her.
"Aizawa. Shoto Aizawa."
"Wha-"
"It's my name. My real name," I say to her, "I thought you should know that."
She nods. Her grey orbs gaze up at me, frightened.
"Do I have to-to-get-"
"You need the medicine Y/N," I say to her gently, "it will help you get better." She shudders.
"I'm just so-so-afraid," she says in a small voice, "I thought you were like th-them"
"I'm not," I promise her, " I'm going to be your friend, and friends take care of each other. Ok?"
"Ok" she sighs and another tear runs down her face.
"It's okay to be afraid Y/N," I say as I wipe away her tear, "Everyone gets scared."
She grins happily, "I've never had a friend before!" I stand her up and hold her hand, and we walk back out the door, leaving her loneliness behind.