Ch 6.

Tellure Terra*******, July 24th 2016

Shawn was correct in his assessment after they'd left Dragonstone, for Daenerys had only briefly landed once just in the Eyrie for the first night, now she wished to stop briefly on the island of Skagos in the North, just off shore of Eastwatch-by-the sea before continuing beyond the wall. Shawn jumped off of Drogon and stretched his arms and legs after having been slouched down for nearly two days straight, he also was beginning to feel the cold on his face and ears more strongly now, and so fastened his hood more tightly. The winds blew lightly around while Rhaegal and Viserion landed nearby as well. Shawn was looking out toward the sea when Daenerys stood by him. "Are you cold Your Grace?" Shawn asked. Daenerys kept her look of determination, "there's more important things to be worried about" she replied but then let out a sigh.

Shawn had thought of something else while they'd flown north, how exactly did Daenerys plan to find the raiding party anyway? They had no tracking device, no comlink, only a raven saying help was needed. Shawn didn't know Jon Snow at all, he'd never even had a single exchange of words with him and so knew trying to sense him wouldn't be an option. But he did at least know Ser Jorah and decided to try narrowing in on his presence. Shawn shut his eyes and began trying to visualize how to find him. He saw where the snowy landscape reached the Shivering Sea, then the snow covered landscape further inland and saw a large valley with what looked like a dark river flowing in a circle around a small island. Though Shawn realized it wasn't water but wights, thousands of them. With the raiding party surrounded on the small island by the army of wights. "I know where they are" Shawn said. "How do you know?" Daenerys asked. "Because the Force showed me" Shawn replied and Daenerys had a visible look of confusion, "I'll have to explain it another time" he continued.

—————-
Shawn did his best to direct Daenerys as she guided Drogon over miles upon miles of snow ridden landscapes. "Go west just a little bit farther!" He shouted over the wind howling. Drogon turned slightly westward and then Shawn began to see the places he'd seen in the vision. "Are you sure this is what you saw?!" Daenerys asked. "Yes I'm sure!" Shawn shouted back and then Drogon began to fly quickly toward the ground, as Rhaegal and Viserion broke off in opposite directions before turning back further out in a pincer motion. Shawn then began to see the small island, and hundreds of wights were slowly making their way to it. The only thing he could see on the island were five people, one of whom had what looked like a flaming sword of some sort. Shawn then held on more tightly as he braced for sudden twists and turns. "Dracarys!"  Daenerys shouted.

Drogon then roared loudly as he got closer to the ground and unleashed a storm of fire upon the wights attempting to storm the island from the north side, which both vaporized or blasted them into pieces. Then Drogon pulled up suddenly to the side, Shawn looked back over his shoulder to see Viserion come in from the east and began breathing fire on the wights as well, before Rhaegal flew in from the west and blasted the opposite side of the small lake with fire. Viserion then turned around and blasted fire on wights attempting to storm the island from the east side while Rhaegal blasted fire just beside him. Then Drogon began a slight hovering movement before he began to quickly reach the ground. Just before he did Viserion flew in front of them and breathed fire on the wights that began running to the island.

With a heavy boom, Drogon landed on the island and breathed an inferno of fire at the wights who ran at the island again. Shawn looked down and saw Jon Snow and Ser Jorah who looked very relieved, along with a one eyed man holding a flaming sword and another tall man with red hair looking up in awe, along with Sandor Clegane. The one thing he did see was the hooded and tied up wight in the middle of the circle they'd formed. Daenerys reached down her hand at Jon who was about to grab it when a wight began screeching and running toward him. Shawn quickly leaped off while igniting his lightsaber and cut the wight in half down the middle. Then another wight charged from the side but Jon quickly cut it down with his sword. "Jon!" Jorah shouted and Shawn looked back to see that all four had made their way onto Drogon's back. Realizing that it was time to leave Shawn retracted his saber and jumped onto Drogon's back as well, yet Jon remained on the ice cutting down wights left and right.